STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Based on what Counselor said, seems like Glen slipped on the Disruptor thing.  Would either of those factions that Dome listed have Disruptors?  Or is there another?

BorgBreenCardassiansCravicDominionEminiansFederationFerengiGornHirogenKlingonsLokirrimLysiansPralorRemansRigeliansRomulansSon'a, and Vidiians

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I love how your retort to anything is try and talk bad of the player, not what was actually said. 

Did I say I came up with the idea? Nope, I simply said that it’s not verified to be a lie .....

No you didnt. What you said was:

28 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Matts thinks this 100% means that glen is lying, I’m arguing that it’s possible that forges move may be ninja’d 

and

t could just as easily be a move that cannot be watched ..... which if you actually read anything I’ve said, you would know this. 

Does this count as #1 out of 10?

You are very inconsistent this game. Way to many errors for it to be a coincidence. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Only hesitation is.....would a federation member have a disruptor?

Nope illegal. Most people wouldn't even have a phaser except Security and away missions (not applicable here likely)

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, would those factions Dome listed have them?

Thats not really the issue. The issue as I pointed out last night when he said disruptor, is that Federation-aligned players use a phaser not a disruptor. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

No you didnt. What you said was:

and

Does this count as #1 out of 10?

You are very inconsistent this game. Way to many errors for it to be a coincidence. 

The only error there would be the 100% and OMG I was off by 5%. 

Me saying it’s not verified to be a lie has nothing to do with the 100% statement, it’s an entirely different statement separated from the other. 

You are either trolling as hard as possible or you don’t actually read anything. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats not really the issue. The issue as I pointed out last night when he said disruptor, is that Federation-aligned players use a phaser not a disruptor. 

It is relevant.

Archived