STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He is planting evidence, so it has to be right?

But I am the same guy who thought the redirect would be a visit... so what do I know. 

Dingo would definitely visit someone

33 minutes ago, Tk3 said:
54 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Scum has a tendency to jump around cause they don't care who is lynched unless it's a person with them 

I feel like I understand you much more having read this sentence

Interesting

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You are aligned with the Romulan Star Empire: The Romulan Star Empire must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, you may target a single ally (other than yourself) and a single enemy. You may choose to do both, just one, or neither of these actions each night.
  • Targeted ally will appear Federation-aligned to all reports that night and appear to have no items. Additionally, you may specify a Role Name and Race for that player to appear as in reports that night.
  • Targeted enemy will be framed as a Klingon or Romulan (your choice) by planting an item in that player's quarters. If that player does not perform an action that night, the item will be discovered and they will be able to keep the item (they'll receive it as if it was a gift and the frame will still work). Else, you recover the planted item at the end of the night.
  • Framing the target as Klingon will plant a bat'leth in the target's quarters. Additionally, reports on that player that night will reveal that player as a House of Duras aligned Klingon who visited the player targeted by the House of Duras' factional kill that night (if there was one).
  • Framing the target as Romulan will plant a one-use disrupter in the target's quarters. Additionally, reports on that player that night will reveal that player as a Romulan Star Empire aligned Romulan who visited the player targeted by the Romulan Star Empire's factional kill that night (if there was one).

STARTING ITEMS:

You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Disruptor (faction): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Kills a target player.

@Matts4313  Ok, I am seeing what is bolded above as that possibility of a false report.  Dome's info could be false, but he would not know it.  

Malf -- @rackcs says malf is scum

Swag, touch, racks saying both are not scum

Mookie (dead House of Duras),

Glen (dead federation)

Archived