STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, Malfatron said:

Sheep*

There are a limited amount of players worth putting serious trust into. Racks is relatively confident in his reads. He’s been willing to accept the ramifications of mis voting and I think that’s something town players should recognize.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

What are your thoughts on Malf? It's interesting that you appear read up but don't know the Malf case?

I’m about halfway read up. I trusted Ruskie’s list a bit (why should I not? No one has answered this) and Swag is connected to TK3/Malf cases. I trust the case on Malf a bit more than the others.

3 minutes ago, MD4L said:

There are a limited amount of players worth putting serious trust into. Racks is relatively confident in his reads. He’s been willing to accept the ramifications of mis voting and I think that’s something town players should recognize.

Im just saying sheep is the correct term instead of tunnel.

22 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Well, i am Picard

Powers:

Every night i can visit a player. If that player is federation aligned, they will find out that Im Picard. If they arent, they wont find out anything.

Also, once per game, i have a 1 shot lie detector

Also, i can write in my PADD every night to jot down information each day. That info will be revealed when i die

Here are the moves i tried, though none of them went through

Night 1: investigated touch

I banked on touch liking my previous posts or giving me some sign that he knew i was picard. If he didnt, he was mafia

Night 2: investigated rack

Just went for an active player who was a scumread of mine

What sort of normal role would this be considered in a mafia game? Like Watcher/Rolerblocker etc.. How is this ability an investigation?

Picard having such a weak ability and also a crap 1 shot that really belongs with another Named Character. doesn't match up with the OP roles revealed so far.

The PADD info could also be picked up from the Autopsy files.

Malf

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I am going to uphold the prime directive and work so everyone meets all their win cons.

All factions should reveal their win cons, and i will try to help everyone meet it

Is your lie detector a day move?

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

What sort of normal role would this be considered in a mafia game? Like Watcher/Rolerblocker etc.. How is this ability an investigation?

Picard having such a weak ability and also a crap 1 shot that really belongs with another Named Character. doesn't match up with the OP roles revealed so far.

The PADD info could also be picked up from the Autopsy files.

Malf

Well, i do have another move, but since it comes into play when im lynched, it doesnt make sense to divilge this

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I am going to uphold the prime directive and work so everyone meets all their win cons.

All factions should reveal their win cons, and i will try to help everyone meet it

Someone not reading the autopsy reports?

Just now, The Orca said:

Why havent you used it? Plenty of stuff to use it on in 2 days imo

My other move is basically an invest AND someone else gets my role verified to them

Its better than a lie detect, as long as my role is hidden from the masses

If they dont hint that they know who i am subtlely, i know they are mafia

Anyway

Roleblocked n1

Redirected to myself n2