STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

If swag is in fact the converting borg.. I don't think he can be visiting numerous people per day.. It seems off..

Ive already explained this though...... And literally no people have discredited it or come up with a different explanation. 

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ready for the discredit, deflections and insults to start spewing any moment. 

Just now, SwAg said:

(in before matts is a complete moron and thinks I'm talking about him)

Call me Nostraeffingdamus 

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Nanobots (faction): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night, but factional items are not expended on use. Can attempt to convert a player into a Borg Drone. Conversion will only work on crewmen characters (Federation-aligned players who are not a member of the command staff), scum/third party characters, or Jean-Luc Picard. Only one scum character per faction can be recruited. If Jean-Luc Picard is recruited, he will be transformed into Locutus of Borg. If the conversion fails due to attempting it against an ineligible target, the user of this item's alignment is revealed to the target. 

This seems to mean that Picard was convertible.  Malf was converted on N1 or N2

Swag

Just now, Tk3 said:

@SwAg

walk me through your N1 move one more time..

I'm sorry I feel like Orca repeatedly asking the same question, but I feel like you brushed over it the last time

Night 1:  Malfatron, Orca, and MD4L were not aligned.

Night 2:  Forge and Ted are aligned.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

This seems to mean that Picard was convertible.  Malf was converted on N1 or N2

Swag

I don't understand how you can read what I've literally been telling you to read for an hour, and come away with the conclusion that I recruited Malfatron based on it.

Are you all really not grasping that recruitment is factional and not tethered to one person.