STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

With the death of Toral, one would've hoped the killings wouldve stopped. Instead, two more murders by disruptor were discovered last night - @Pickle Rick the Engineer, Federation aligned and @theuntouchable , aka Deanna Troi, Federation aligned. Deanna Troi had a PADD, but nothing was written within. Their autopsies will be added to the OP and I will officially open Day 6.

6 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, I do think you would choose orca as orca is liable to jump off the deep end and start saying stuff to get himself hung.

its why I wanted to make a chat with him the night before last. If he is scum, he was likely to slip with how I was approaching the chats, if he was fed aligned it would be pretty easily distinguishable. 

Ok @The Orca

Here is my info dump

N1.  I got Dome's same scanner report.  As he presented it was accurate.  I was visited by SirA1 and Touch.  Touch and I have been in a chat since then

N3  I got the Ruskietitan scanner report.  As I noted above, after getting the civilian info correct, his information on me was accurate.  I was visited by no one

N4  I got info from @TedLavie .   I was visited by KSJ and SirA1.  SirA1 protected me from the bomb that killed Dr Crusher.....so KSJ is our bomber

N5   I was visited by Pickle Rick who was gracious enough to give me a energy vest.  I was also visited by Dome who attempted to kill me

In summary KSJ and Dome are killers.