STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca @TedLavie 

I think forge is Romulan.  Dingo likely targeted him on N1 and made him appear Federation aligned in the write up.

If MD4L is Romulan (Ted invest)

Forge is Romulan

KSJ would be Duras and Dome as well

That would mean unnecessarily Dome bussed Tk3 with an invest D2, and gave us more info on him D5 with his gender and name to finish him off

He totally would do this...but why the way we were going would he...more likley he is a scum invest for Romulan and used it to slide under suspicion as long as possible (well from most people)

This means imo

Romulan: Dome and MD4L

Duras: Forge and KSJ

Civ: Squire

Fed: Orca and Ted

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

If MD4L is Romulan (Ted invest)

Forge is Romulan

KSJ would be Duras and Dome as well

That would mean unnecessarily Dome bussed Tk3 with an invest D2, and gave us more info on him D5 with his gender and name to finish him off

He totally would do this...but why the way we were going would he...more likley he is a scum invest for Romulan and used it to slide under suspicion as long as possible (well from most people)

This means imo

Romulan: Dome and MD4L

Duras: Forge and KSJ

Civ: Squire

Fed: Orca and Ted

Very reasonable. 

You should hang me. I think its the safest course of action. 

Just now, The Orca said:

No

That doesn't seem like the wise way to go, Orca. 

The hopes and dreams of the federation are on the line here. You can't mess this up. I'm rooting for town. I'm here to help you guys. 

VC

Forge - 2 - The Orca, MD4L
TedLavie - 1 - Forge

PSA: Depending on how this day/night goes, I may announce some speedrounds for tomorrow. If I do, Day 7 will last until 3 PM ET; Day 8 will last until 7 PM ET; Day 9 will last until 9 PM ET

tenor.gif?itemid=9822826

I was redirected last night to Forge not that it mattered he was my target, but I was beamed anyways. Meaning his group made both kills if Squire is telling the truth about Dome targeting him. MD4L is the redirector

This is my plan

We lynch KSJ

@Forge

I welcome you here today as my enemy, but hope we leave friends. Here is an olive branch, you have a "gun" right here. You have the choice you can kill me and ensure the Romulan win, or fight with the Federation in an almost guaranteed failure. It is your time to be the hero. It might not be how you envisioned it, but I ask for your help.

@Forge roleblock Md4l tonight or kill him if you have no choice

@squire12

@TedLavie

Do the same. Roleblock/stun MD4L with your items. I'm a tactical officer so I will keep my item disclosed for now...but it should be obvious what I have based on the autopsy report

Forge you can be a part of something magical or lose to scum. The game is in your hands. The Federation is at your mercy

PS: This post applies to whoever is Aligned with KSJ if it for some reason isnt Forge

@TedLavie @squire12 @Dome @Forge @MD4L

VC

Forge - 1 - MD4L
TedLavie - 1 - Forge
kingseanjohn - 1 - The Orca

PSA: Depending on how this day/night goes, I may announce some speedrounds for tomorrow. If I do, Day 7 will last until 3 PM ET; Day 8 will last until 7 PM ET; Day 9 will last until 9 PM ET

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Forge - 1 - MD4L
TedLavie - 1 - Forge
kingseanjohn - 1 - The Orca

If I'm still alive by then I won't be able to do anything on N8 and D9 it will be the middle of the night for me 

8 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

If I'm still alive by then I won't be able to do anything on N8 and D9 it will be the middle of the night for me 

Really looking to end this game tomorrow if possible. If you're still alive on Day 7, can you designate a proxy to play on your behalf? @bcb1213maybe?

Dont have to decide until tomorrow

Its just that, with 7 players left, don't want to drag it out with full 24-hour days.

I could always try to move it back to like... 1 pm, 4 pm, 7pm or something

Archived