STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Ok @The Orca. I run 6 scenarios. 3 we lynch KSJ. 3 we lynch Forge. 1 with Forge/KSJ as Duras, Dome/MD4L as Romulan. 1 with Forge/Dome/MD4L as Romulan. 1 with KSJ/Dome/MD4L as Romulan. (I think Forge/KSJ as Duras and Dome/MD4L as Romulan is the most likely)

I agree with you, the best fighting chance we have (and let's be real, it's at best a 1:1 scenario), is lynching KSJ with @Forge hitting MD4L.

Forge, except if you're in a 3 member Romulan faction basically you have no chance to survive if you hit town. But you probably know that already

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Ok @The Orca. I run 6 scenarios. 3 we lynch KSJ. 3 we lynch Forge. 1 with Forge/KSJ as Duras, Dome/MD4L as Romulan. 1 with Forge/Dome/MD4L as Romulan. 1 with KSJ/Dome/MD4L as Romulan. (I think Forge/KSJ as Duras and Dome/MD4L as Romulan is the most likely)

I agree with you, the best fighting chance we have (and let's be real, it's at best a 1:1 scenario), is lynching KSJ with @Forge hitting MD4L.

Forge, except if you're in a 3 member Romulan faction basically you have no chance to survive if you hit town. But you probably know that already

This doesn't work from a game mechanic standpoint. You're just putting everyone in the same position tomorrow in best case scenario. 

VC

kingseanjohn - 2 - The Orca, TedLavie
Forge - 1 - MD4L
TedLavie - 1 - Forge

PSA: Depending on how this day/night goes, I may announce some speedrounds for tomorrow. If I do, Day 7 will last until 3 PM ET; Day 8 will last until 7 PM ET; Day 9 will last until 9 PM ET

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

Then you know the only scenario where town has a chance to win means hanging someone else; a certain somebody 

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

You're all wrong though. I'm not Duras or Romulan. I'm a civilian that can win with anyone.

My vote goes to the highest bidder. I take Stanley Nickels and footballsfuture likes.

Lmao

@The Orca

Town only have a shot to win if MD4L is the lynch. He's the redirector, which means my hit doesn't belong to myself tonight. Even if I tried to hit he or Dome, it's not going to be possible - he's just going to redirect me to a civ. Then they are going to kill another civ and suddenly you're down  with both Romulans left. Ted knows that. I don't have a chance to win this game. I can play a bit of kingmaker, though. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

@The Orca

Town only have a shot to win if MD4L is the lynch. He's the redirector, which means my hit doesn't belong to myself tonight. Even if I tried to hit he or Dome, it's not going to be possible - he's just going to redirect me to a civ. Then they are going to kill another civ and suddenly you're down  with both Romulans left. Ted knows that. I don't have a chance to win this game. I can play a bit of kingmaker, though. 

You all have 2 kills

Someone killed Pickle

You killed Touch

Dome tried to kill Squire

MD4L redirected me

Leaving 2 kills in your hands and killing the redirect is an Auto win for you all. It is what it is. Play ball and join the good guys or win the game for the Romulans

Just now, The Orca said:

You all have 2 kills

Someone killed Pickle

You killed Touch

Dome tried to kill Squire

MD4L redirected me

Leaving 2 kills in your hands and killing the redirect is an Auto win for you all. It is what it is. Play ball and join the good guys or win the game for the Romulans

This is not all correct, just fyi. 

Just now, The Orca said:

Help us or win the game or the Romulans who sat back all game and did very little in thread will win...its in your hands

I'm trying to help you win. The way to do that is with MD4L being the vote. 

Archived