NBA Summer League 2019

11sanchez11

6 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Two years in I'd take Fox over anyone in that class. His year 1 to year 2 improvement was gigantic.

I like Fox and I like him a lot oh, but I see nothing in him that says top 10 player potential oh, I see a lot of that in Jayson Tatum, and I'm not alone in thinking this

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Anyone who watches Taco playing right now watch when a pick-and-roll and he rolls to the basket when a player penetrates on offense they do not leave Taco out of fear of him catching the lob he draws a defender or two with him. It won't show up in the stat sheet but he is already being a factor. Use your eyes children

It’s. Summer. League.

Hes playing against bad big men, and bad defenses. You’re getting yourself way to excited over a guy with a role player ceiling.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

It’s. Summer. League.

Hes playing against bad big men, and bad defenses. You’re getting yourself way to excited over a guy with a role player ceiling.

Well I'm not calling him an All-Star , but I also said he'd be in the NBA a lot longer than half the second round picks so I'm nothing I said is wrong 

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

I like Fox and I like him a lot oh, but I see nothing in him that says top 10 player potential oh, I see a lot of that in Jayson Tatum, and I'm not alone in thinking this

That's on you. Most people would absolutely disagree with Tatum having a top 10 ceiling. I won't say top 10 but Fox has an very high ceiling. He's long, he's super athletic, he's a good playmaker and finisher, he plays both ends of the court and he has a crazy work ethic. He went from one the worst players in the NBA as a rookie to an above average PG in year 2. He couldn't make a jumper coming out and shot 37% from deep in his second year. He improved virtually every aspect of his game. I'm taking him over Tatum without hesitation.

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Grayson Allen is such a f****** scrub get him out of the NBA

Grant Williams needs to grow a pair that was such a weak ejection. Boston is a soft franchise though you guys need a dog like Grayson on that squad. 

Archived