TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

The misdirection comment is obvious imo. I feel you are scum and knew KSJ was civ. You voted him last second when you didnt need to. Doing so because most people imo believe scum would not do something so outlandish

c’mon man the amount of confirmation bias here is obscene lol

if you had a civ read on him you’d be like “you voted for ksj right before hammer when you didn’t need to, and mafia would never do that, townread!”

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Everyone on this list is dumb enough to follow 'timestamps' as a reason aside from @TedLavie

Was Swag/Dingo actually close to being lynched or was it never really in question? 

(joking about being dumb.)

(or am I?)

@theuntouchable

Also, you're missing a bit with this synopsis.  Touch and Ted were not voting because of the time stamps.  And Dome was voting him for a long time because he thought Nacho didn't read the rules or something.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

c’mon man the amount of confirmation bias here is obscene lol

if you had a civ read on him you’d be like “you voted for ksj right before hammer when you didn’t need to, and mafia would never do that, townread!”

Nope

Just now, The Orca said:

I wouldn't have said anything about it

But you're pushing rack for not voting, and you agreed with Rick as he screamed at me for an hour yesterday about not memorializing my reads with votes.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

And you're not pushing Rick, who could have lynched squire with his double vote, but opted not to do so.

How could I have lynched squire by myself

Squire - 2 

Dome - 3 

Others 

So please stop twisting the facts bc you clearly are doing so with an agenda that is not town oriented 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Nope

oh no the master of rhetoric truly has trapped me in his web of debate skill, my argument against you is refuted, futile, how could i ever be so silly

how will i ever recover my mafia dignity, credibility, or panache! i truly have been owned today here my sir

oh

wait no i haven’t lol bc “nope” isn’t even a response

orcaaaaaaaa!!

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

But you're pushing rack for not voting, and you agreed with Rick as he screamed at me for an hour yesterday about not memorializing my reads with votes.

No I didnt

I also said I wouldnt have said anything. Not that it wouldnt mean something lmao

Your spinning continues I see

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

oh no the master of rhetoric truly has trapped me in his web of debate skill, my argument against you is refuted, futile, how could i ever be so silly

how will i ever recover my mafia dignity, credibility, or panache! i truly have been owned today here my sir

oh

wait no i haven’t lol bc “nope” isn’t even a response

orcaaaaaaaa!!

Shaddddyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How could I have lynched squire by myself

Squire - 2 

Dome - 3 

Others 

So please stop twisting the facts bc you clearly are doing so with an agenda that is not town oriented 

You have someone who will vote lockstep with you if you ask them to do so.  "Twisting facts" --> "acknowledging reality without spelling it out."

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

No I didnt

I also said I wouldnt have said anything. Not that it wouldnt mean something lmao

Your spinning continues I see

What?  That doesn't even make sense.  It's literally what you did.  You pointed out that rack didn't vote as one of your first posts of the transition, and then just now you told me you wouldn't have even acknowledged my lack of voting if I didn't vote.

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@theuntouchable

Also, you're missing a bit with this synopsis.  Touch and Ted were not voting because of the time stamps.  And Dome was voting him for a long time because he thought Nacho didn't read the rules or something.

So its safe to presume that scum IDGAF and just let town ride the fail train. 

Which is why you are suspect of Racks (and Orca?)? Because they were nonchalant about the lynch?