TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

17 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Revising and word games again.

You can just say you’re trying to save Orca and I’ll move on.

The only revision made was by you. I never said it was based on. Never. You said I did. You’re saying it’s “word games” because I’m right. I never once made that statement but you tried to say I did. 

I never questioned Cult being able to have a factional as a concept.  You’re putting those words in my mouth.  I said it is implausible for a dual mechanic of recruitment and kill.  And you keep maintaining this posture and gaslight me as not understanding.

Also:  It is literally your argument.  Remember?  We debated the merits of the definition of plausibility?  Only mention since you seem mighty keen on definitions, which awkwardly substantiate what I said.

No, you didn’t prove that.  You just keep pontificating on your actions and make declarations about game posture before saying I’m missing critical facts.  People can ******* read, you’re doing the most pitiful straw man I’ve ever seen.

No, it was an accusation, and I included a synopsis of the facts, but you felt as though it painted you in a poor light, so you’re emphasizing the facts that I only did an overview of because it makes you look better that way, even if seemingly everything thereafter  is contradicted each time you respond to me.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The only revision made was by you. I never said it was based on. Never. You said I did. You’re saying it’s “word games” because I’m right. I never once made that statement but you tried to say I did. 

You’re deliberately misinterpreting my posts.  ******* read them.  You didn’t say tethered, I did, then you said Forge said it was tethered.  You’re literally conflating words to make this argument because you have nothing.  Read what I initially said, read the context of tethered, you’re howling bro.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I never questioned Cult being able to have a factional as a concept.  You’re putting those words in my mouth.  I said it is implausible for a dual mechanic of recruitment and kill.  And you keep maintaining this posture and gaslight me as not understanding.

58 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No, I don’t think it’s plausible.  And I doubt you truly believe it either.  You’re conflating possibility and plausibility.

Especially with you citing last game, when there was no dual recruitment / kill in my faction, and try to portray me as distancing from it.

Exhibit A. You’re attempting to say that you never dismissed the plausibility it what I was saying, yet here you are directly stating “no, I don’t think it’s plausible”. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I can’t.

Touch is doing this on purpose to make me look unhinged.  Just read what I’ve said.  This is such a joke right now.

I went through a similar ordeal yesterday w Touch. Glad to see I’m not the only one. 

Archived