Westbrook traded to Rockets

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Westbrook has much better defensive rating and BPM than I ever expected. At least according to basketball reference, he’s better than cP3 in all that. 

Doesn’t seem like it on film though. 

We are a back up PF away from a really solid 2 deep roster. I suspect Gary Clark gets to battle Anthony bennett for that role and I suspect Bennett is cut. 

To be fair DBPM isn't a great measure of defense. It's only using box score stats. It's a much better indicator of offensive and overall play.

58 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

You can hate a dudes personality. You guys crapped on Westbrook’s game, so don’t flip the script now. I hate Draymond Green but I’m well aware of how good a basketball player he is.

Yall called Westbrook a scrub ball player for years.

lol i never called westbrook a scrub...if you can find evidence of me saying he flat out sucks please show me.  oh wait you cant.

12 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

To be fair DBPM isn't a great measure of defense. It's only using box score stats. It's a much better indicator of offensive and overall play.

Which, if any defensive stat/metric showed that Westbrook wasn't a good defender last season? You could use pretty much any stat and it would show he was a good defender.

Now, Lillard sure gave it to him and the rest of the team and they couldn't defend the Blazers high pick and roll to save their lives, but in the regular season Westbrook checked out fine as an defender. 

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Which, if any defensive stat/metric showed that Westbrook wasn't a good defender last season? You could use pretty much any stat and it would show he was a good defender.

Now, Lillard sure gave it to him and the rest of the team and they couldn't defend the Blazers high pick and roll to save their lives, but in the regular season Westbrook checked out fine as an defender. 

DRPM suggests he was a slight negative.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

lol i never called westbrook a scrub...if you can find evidence of me saying he flat out sucks please show me.  oh wait you cant.

See below. You also have two posts from the previous site, which were and I quote "westbrook is pathetic." and "ah I see Westbrook padding them stats again."

lol

On 7/23/2018 at 7:43 PM, Texansfan713 said:

Now that Im off work and can actually post on here let me get it out.  Whoever thinks MCW was signed him to get backup minutes to CP3 is clueless as heck.  He will be on the back of the bench.  2nd, yes Ariza and Luc are huge losses but yall are acting like these dudes are MJ and Kobe or something. Rockets will be fine.  I wasnt a fan of the Ennis signing so hopefully he provides us with what Ariza and Luc did.  I love the Melo signing.  I thnk he will thrive well playing with CP3 and Harden.  Both of them makes players better unlike that fraud Russell Westbrook. Rockets are clearly the 2nd best team in the West.  Only reason why you can say they will take a step back is because it will be damn near impossible to have the same regular season record as last season.  

On 10/5/2018 at 11:48 AM, Texansfan713 said:

nobody is obsessed with westbrook.  its the truth.  name players westbrook has made better?  i'll show you a whole list of players who got better after leaving him.

Edited by MookieMonstah
  • Like 5

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

that's calling him a scrub? news to me...

he is a good player.  i still question the fit with harden but now that he is a rockets i will just hope for the best. 

You called him pathetic, a fraud, said he makes nobody better, and called him a stat padder but yeah, it really seemed like you loved Westbrook the player.

giphy.gif

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

You called him pathetic, a fraud, said he makes nobody better, and called him a stat padder but yeah, it really seemed like you loved Westbrook the player.

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

that's calling him a scrub? news to me...

he is a good player.  i still question the fit with harden but now that he is a rockets i will just hope for the best. 

i guess you missed my last sentence.  i even bolded it for you in case you are too dumb to read fine print.