Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Again you guaranteed dome as scum.  Now you aren't so sure? 

Did I get his PM? No.

I said if he’s scum we made a great play on day one. If he’s not, town can still win. With three people being voted off, things change. It’s not that difficult to understand.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Did I get his PM? No.

I said if he’s scum we made a great play on day one. If he’s not, town can still win. With three people being voted off, things change. It’s not that difficult to understand.

It just seems like you are hedging off your stance on dome.  If you are wrong, own it. Simple as that.  

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Pickle crying about MD4Ls guaranteeing me as scum even though MD4Ls said he’ll live with the consequences of me flipping town multiple times

very curious considering I haven’t even flipped yet 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

It just seems like you are hedging off your stance on dome.  If you are wrong, own it. Simple as that.  

Just now, Dome said:

Pickle crying about MD4Ls guaranteeing me as scum even though MD4Ls said he’ll live with the consequences of me flipping town multiple times

very curious considering I haven’t even flipped yet 

Seriously, fam.  Re-read the people who are posting right now during transition.  A few people indicated an awareness of mislynches without any reason, or have avoided direct confrontation.  I would be more concerned about those pushing the angle on others.