Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

11 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Actually....based on untouch's question.....These players should take up Mwil's offer to boost their powers.

You'll essentially have to out your role and be under the microscope but I think there are enough civ powers out there to handle the claims.

What if it was something that has potential to harm town moreso than scum? 

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

@Forge I need your brutally honest opinion on this. Is your "power/issue" that is now outside of your control that detrimental that you should be auto lynched tonight or is is something that can be ignored/kicked down the road?

It can be good or bad...it's not inherently bad, tbh. But mathematically speaking, it will likely be detrimental to town given the numbers. The longer I'm alive, the more likely detrimental it will be to town. 

Great scum ability...but for town, not so much. At first I was just going to have some lulzy fun with it, but I really don't want to ruin the game for the town players that are trying hard just so I can have my fun. 

31 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You need to work on your reads then. 

Am I putting to much faith in you, or to little in him?

33 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

@Forge I need your brutally honest opinion on this. Is your "power/issue" that is now outside of your control that detrimental that you should be auto lynched tonight or is is something that can be ignored/kicked down the road?

He should just claim if he is a town and a detriment. 

More likely he is a joker of some sort and wins if we lynch him. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Am I putting to much faith in you, or to little in him?

neither

claiming could kill any effectiveness that it would possibly have 

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

What if it was something that has potential to harm town moreso than scum? 

Obviously with all ??? I can't definitively say either way but my guess is that they would be more good than harm in general.

Obviously these players are going to do whatever they want regardless of what I say but that would be my opinion.

40 minutes ago, Forge said:

It can be good or bad...it's not inherently bad, tbh. But mathematically speaking, it will likely be detrimental to town given the numbers. The longer I'm alive, the more likely detrimental it will be to town. 

Great scum ability...but for town, not so much. At first I was just going to have some lulzy fun with it, but I really don't want to ruin the game for the town players that are trying hard just so I can have my fun. 

So basically you're now a "bomb".

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is a terrible way to think but considering that Mwil didn't get the numbers he wanted my thought is that the Joker would be the first role to go.

That said he did hold a role draft so maybe it was in there and picked through luck of the draw.

Archived