The Milwaukee Brewers Thread - CY Burnes, 2021 NL Central Champs

ramssuperbowl99

1 hour ago, titanrick said:

No deal.  Bummer.  I was hoping his upside would tempt us but I'm thinking the Reds wanted a higher level prospect than we were willing to part with.

Another long time lurker, first time poster in this thread.  Go Crew!

Welcome man.

I'm good with no Harvey. He's not that good, he's a headcase, and we don't get any team control out it.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Picked a good, but also really weird game to go to today. 4 errors, could have easily been 6. Like 20 hard hit balls. Counsell letting Anderson see the 3rd time through the order was silly. 2 plays at the plate. 5 home runs. All of the bullpen studs. Brewers win.

I'll take it.

I was there on Friday. Left, I believe, in the 11th because we wanted to go drink lol.

37 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Hoping yesterday will get Schoop going. I believe that was his first multi-hit game as a Brewer.

He's a hot and cold player so I expect him to go on a tear right after an 8 game losing streak that puts us out of contention 

2 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Yeli 6 for 6. Unreal...

Ill never forget the day we traded for him. I was upstairs at my house when i got the news and i slid down the stairs on my *** in excitement to tell my fiance. Haha

Prepare your *** and your stairs for Khalil Mack my friend (I'm going to spread this to every forum doesn't matter).

Fun game tonight, Yelich is good at baseball.