The Milwaukee Brewers Thread - CY Burnes, 2021 NL Central Champs

ramssuperbowl99

Khris Davis would look good batting as our DH right now. However, the National League and MLB thinks it's wise to stick to archaic traditions and have pitchers bat which gives their precious American League a huge competitive advantage. I mean, he's only hit 123 HR over the last 3 seasons and just tied for the league lead with #38 tonight. Just absolutely asinine that the same professional sports league has different sets of rules. The pitcher hitting was always dumb. Change it, Manfred, you clown.

7 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Thank you! Been lurking for a while and finally made an account.

Big fan of you and @beekay414, btw. Can only deal with so much over at r/Brewers.

Gracias. This thread (and life in general) needs more references from The Office.

The best part of r/brewers is the dude who sticks the Titanic music on big plays. That meme will never get old.

1 hour ago, titanrick said:

No deal.  Bummer.  I was hoping his upside would tempt us but I'm thinking the Reds wanted a higher level prospect than we were willing to part with.

Another long time lurker, first time poster in this thread.  Go Crew!

Sounds like they just wanted to screw us over honestly, they get to keep paying him for nothing in return