Bitcoin

BayRaider

Damn....  I have turned a little over 100 dollars in ripple into over 1400 in value.  I don't want to get greedy and wait long, but I also don't want to sell.  It does appear that someone bought a billion dollars worth of ripple, at least according to reddit, so I'm definitely waiting to hear what thats about, sounds like a big bank saying that they are adopting it.

Just now, Heimdallr said:

I've been very happy with Bittrex. 

That's one for Bittrex.  Anybody else?  Anybody?  I'm only signing up for one more of these sites. 

Edit: Bittrx isn't allowing new registrations right now. 

Edited by HorizontoZenith

3 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Yeah, I have Bittrex too.  They were the first to confirm my account when I signed while Kraken kept giving me verification issues.  Glad, I didn't get through with Kraken.

Although, now I have to upgrade my account through more verification but I thought I already did that?!  This is frustrating because it says you can't make withdrawals without doing so.

I've been using Kucoin, love it. Tons of smaller low marketcap coins you can only get there. 

If you do wanna sign up please be courteous and help me out with my referral link by PMing me. 

1) Kucoin

2) Bittrex

3) Binance

4) Bitstamp

Probably my Top 4 exchanges. Hard to rank Coinbase, soooo different and very very limited. 

On 12/30/2017 at 9:55 AM, Heimdallr said:

How do you cash out of Bittrex?  I have Ripple but say I want to sell for something else?  Do I somehow convert it to that or cash out somewhere and then buy the other stuff?

Also, why is there such a difference in price between coinmarketcap and what's on Bittrex (bitcoin market and $ market tabs showing Ripple at 1.98 and coinmarketcap showing at 2.25).?

On 12/31/2017 at 3:19 PM, jonu62882 said:

How do you cash out of Bittrex?  I have Ripple but say I want to sell for something else?  Do I somehow convert it to that or cash out somewhere and then buy the other stuff?

Also, why is there such a difference in price between coinmarketcap and what's on Bittrex (bitcoin market and $ market tabs showing Ripple at 1.98 and coinmarketcap showing at 2.25).?

You cash out into BTC or ETH and sell that for real cash

Theres a price difference because CMC combines the prices of every exchange. Theres some asian exchanges that dont have many users and the price can get pumped real easy 

On 12/30/2017 at 7:11 AM, HorizontoZenith said:

That's one for Bittrex.  Anybody else?  Anybody?  I'm only signing up for one more of these sites. 

Edit: Bittrx isn't allowing new registrations right now. 

I've been using bittrex. Although I have been trying to register for poloniex. Anyone know how to get around that "needs to access your webcam" thing? I have not had this problem with any other exchange and i could just go through the process doing everything over the phone. So if anyone has some info that would be appreciated.

Anyone use Crpytopia? I really want some Reddcoin and I'm not sure how to get it.

EDIT: NVM Found out I can get it on Bittrex but can't find a damn site to authenticate me to make Bitcoin purchases for trading. Coinbase keeps failing and Bitstamp has had me in limbo for about 3 weeks now.

Hope I don't miss out on this one b/c I think it's going to jump. Just saw one called HempCoin which has really got high in the last month............. ziiinnnggg

Edited by JTagg7754

I feel hardware wallets are unnecessary. I use a good ol piece of paper, two copies, two store points. Safest way. 

If you've got 10k or over worth of crypto assests, always keep your keys offline. Paper, Hardware Wallet, or a computer that never connects to the internet. 

Edited by BayRaider

Oyster Pearl at $1 now. Testnet Release end of this month. Hopefully big exchange shortly after that.

Hopin I go 4 cents to $10.

Pats wish you would of bought in with me man, I'd be messaging you every day about progress haha. I'll try to find another super undervalued one though.