Training Camp 2019 news and discussion.

Livewire

allen was quite a fail , says it all when he never pushed burns off the team let alone others

1 hour ago, DR43 said:

So we just go with a 2 man Dline when Hargrave/Alualu are on the bench?

the light nickel, the D everyone just runs at will on9_9

1 hour ago, 3rivers said:

what is the report on Boswell? Has he got his kicking back to near where it was 2 years ago?  I expected to read more about that on this forum, but haven't seen much about it.

Because, at this point, he is kicking relatively stress free. His problem isnt physical, it was getting over the mental hurdle of a miss in game. We wont know that until it actually happens in season. 

So far so good on all reports. But its going to be how he rebounds from a miss that defines if he is "back" or not. 

38 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Dangerfield is a JAG at best. He offers absolutely nothing defensively and frankly is as such, a waste of a roster spot. If he has to start at Safety, we are pretty much screwed at that position. 

Yes.  Like Will Blackwell if you substitute WR for safety

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chieferific said:

Kelly over Dangerfield for sure. 

But is it Allen over Dangerfield?!? 

I have always liked Dangerfield. He is a hard working dude to stick around the NFL this long with minimal talent. Has a place on Sunday’s as a special teamer and, I thought, played really well relative to what he is when he had to start a handful of years ago. 

I hope he makes it over Allen, and I hope he never sees the field on defense. But this is also because i hatttttte Allen. 

15 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I have always liked Dangerfield. He is a hard working dude to stick around the NFL this long with minimal talent. Has a place on Sunday’s as a special teamer and, I thought, played really well relative to what he is when he had to start a handful of years ago. 

I hope he makes it over Allen, and I hope he never sees the field on defense. But this is also because i hatttttte Allen. 

We agree on Allen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dcash4 said:

I want to WANT to say yes, Allen over Dangerfield but I can't and allow me to be clear about something, I presume we are talking Brian Allen, but I feel this way about Marcus and Brian Allen. Neither one, imo, has provided us with the image that they are any better or even as good as Dangerfield is on ST, and further more neither offer anything more on defense even if they offer just as much (which I dont actually think they do) so the ONLY player I feel should make it over Dangerfield is Kam Kelly. But if we assume Marcus Allen makes it, Dangerfield's realistic only chance, maybe, is if Kelly doesnt unless they keep 5. Or am I wrong?