FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

Its offical dwight and Nazgul are nominated for eviction.

they and fin will play in the veto

lets pick the other 3 veto players.

its separate individual challenges, so you will have a lot of time to complete.

/15309434842201#0

1. @ET80

2. @Outpost31

3. @Pickle Rick

4. @theuntouchable

5. hockey

6. @Adrenaline_Flux

7. @mission27

8. @TLO

Edited by Malfatron

Just now, FinneasGage said:

it wasn't the plan until legitimately 45 seconds ago 

It's cool, dude. 
Like I mentioned before. I had never mentioned your name to anyone in a bad light or mentioned you as a target.
If someone has said otherwise - be weary of that person in the future. 

2 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

@Pickle Rick who are you on good terms with? are you working with @ET80, @Nazgul & @Dwight_Schrute

No I am not working with any of those 3.  

Et lied to me and voted out @The Orca and I will get my revenge eventually.  He probably still thinks I believed him but that was a lie straight to my face and will bot go unpunished.  

Naz and dwight appear to be cannon fodder that you could kill off right now and it wouldn't bother me in the least.  They are just a vote that seems to be swayed by the highest bidder.  They are cowards much like outpost.  

I have no allies since orca was evicted.  It will remain that way until my end.  

What I told you when orca was evicted was true then and will always remain true, remember that.  

I am mostly in good terms with mission and with you until some events happened.  Only you can decide if we are still on good terms.  

Just now, Nazgul said:

It's cool, dude. 
Like I mentioned before. I had never mentioned your name to anyone in a bad light or mentioned you as a target.
If someone has said otherwise - be weary of that person in the future. 

that's what it ultimately came down to. neither of you have done anything. and it doesn't seem likely you'd be apt to do anything 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

that's what it ultimately came down to. neither of you have done anything. and it doesn't seem likely you'd be apt to do anything 

You don't think I'd do anything?
I know you haven't lasted very long in this game before but I have a vast history of doing things.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

You don't think I'd do anything?
I know you haven't lasted very long in this game before but I have a vast history of doing things.

nows your chance to do something. maybe you can veto your way out of this and try to evict me this time