FF Big Big Brother 8: Finn wins! Postgame show NOW

Malfatron

5 hours ago, mission27 said:

the end of the day being a shady individual will always come back to bite you on the ***

oi!!😂

5 hours ago, mission27 said:

I have zero memory of any of this 

@Shady Slim is this true 

yeah i don’t remember the specifics and the thread’s long buried but we did have some sort of deal with outpost that we reneged on the instant it was convenient for us to do so, same sort of thing we were gonna do with @Whicker when we were final four before i blew it and he bounced us

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

oi!!😂

yeah i don’t remember the specifics and the thread’s long buried but we did have some sort of deal with outpost that we reneged on the instant it was convenient for us to do so, same sort of thing we were gonna do with @Whicker when we were final four before i blew it and he bounced us

@mission27, I believe I deserve an apology.

6 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Let's put together a Survivor game? That's been the current trend.

It doesn’t look like @TedLavie has any interest in hosting Survivor 4 like he said he would, so if the two of you wanted to do that and not make everybody wait for forever, by all means start planning it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

It doesn’t look like @TedLavie has any interest in hosting Survivor 4 like he said he would, so if the two of you wanted to do that and not make everybody wait for forever, by all means start planning it.

My time restraints / challenge deadlines would certainly be more lenient than yours, fyi.

32 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

My time restraints / challenge deadlines would certainly be more lenient than yours, fyi.

Yeah, I know, but if you could push it to an average of about 48 hours and if you didn’t purposefully draw it out when all submissions are in I think I could handle it since Survivor is challenge, tribal and maybe reward challenge, immunity challenge and then tribal instead of HOH, nomination decision, POV, POV decision, then vote.

And a word of advice, don’t do many reward challenges.  They’re rarely worth the hassle.  

Edited by Outpost31

13 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Do I have a moral obligation to start Survivor 2 days after the end of BB? I planned to start it in January more or less

Anyway right now I have no time to do anything on these forums, even participating in BDL is a challenge. So hosting a Survivor is impossible for at least another month