STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

I’m done letting Outlaw exist.  We’ve killed at least one of multiple other factions, with Outlaw unknown, and Malfatron behaving the way he has, coupled with the concerted effort to obscure priorities by multiple players, I don’t see how you’re not lynching either gopher or Malfatron today.  Gopher only because we know he can mess with invests with his cloaking device.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Not read up.  May not be able to get back before deadline so 

Forge 

Just guessing 

Good vote, falls in line with the rest of your play, like the last two times you were scum.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’m done letting Outlaw exist.  We’ve killed at least one of multiple other factions, with Outlaw unknown, and Malfatron behaving the way he has, coupled with the concerted effort to obscure priorities by multiple players, I don’t see how you’re not lynching either gopher or Malfatron today.  Gopher only because we know he can mess with invests with his cloaking device.

Malf or orca are not outlaw unless one of them is a changeling or they really aren't aligned together.  Nacho would not clarify 

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

lynch orca imo then

Archived