STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Five minutes into the phase?  No lol. 

It didn't go down like I had planned it either. You were the one that made the post that basically admitted you were Outlaw because you knew what I was doing, right? If you hadn't known what was going on and played dumb, we would have drug it out much longer. I didn't blow my load, your information blew it for me

Just now, Whicker said:

It didn't go down like I had planned it either. You were the one that made the post that basically admitted you were Outlaw because you knew what I was doing, right? If you hadn't known what was going on and played dumb, we would have drug it out much longer. I didn't blow my load, your information blew it for me

Outlaw is indy.  There's no information to be gathered by stating it because there's no scum team to react to it 

Just now, Counselor said:

Well do with that info as you wish. Touch died some how and Malf shared nothing of being redirected until I mentioned his redirection... 

i knew you were the redirector when you asked me who i tried to hit 

i wasnt going to blow your cover.

i figured you would claim when you wanted to

Just now, Malfatron said:

im trying to figure out how peoples titles can be helpful

Last game town got screwed because all groups had redirect, frame, tricorder invests and kills....

Malf is claiming an invest and Whicker a tricorder, Counselor a redirect, BcB (claimed) drinks, anything else lol. I think we are gonna have to start getting characters to help sort this out 

Just now, The Orca said:

Last game town got screwed because all groups had redirect, frame, tricorder invests and kills....

Malf is claiming an invest and Whicker a tricorder, Counselor a redirect, BcB (claimed) drinks, anything else lol. I think we are gonna have to start getting characters to help sort this out 

my invest that i used doesnt sense affliation.

just the title

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Well do with that info as you wish. Touch died some how and Malf shared nothing of being redirected until I mentioned his redirection... 

>malf comes in, says something about hoping to get a mafioso

> we literally did, he just didnt know that they were purple

> oh hooray

> find out he had a hit redirected, it hit Touch

> he wouldnt have stumbled around like that if he was mafia, its too awkward, no one has the foresight to mess up like that 

malf is town aligned

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Outlaw is indy.  There's no information to be gathered by stating it because there's no scum team to react to it 

I'm just saying you are accusing me of "blowing my load" too early which allegedly stops scum hunting. I'm saying I wouldn't have if I hadn't been forced to by your knowledge of my visit. Which means really that the alleged anti-town move came from your end because it would have been drug out longer if you had played dumb. Which is fine because you're scum.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I have a one shot kill.  That's my item but I don't plan on ever using it 

Just now, carl_sjunior said:

>malf comes in, says something about hoping to get a mafioso

> we literally did, he just didnt know that they were purple

> oh hooray

> find out he had a hit redirected, it hit Touch

> he wouldnt have stumbled around like that if he was mafia, its too awkward, no one has the foresight to mess up like that 

malf is town aligned

Malf is absolutely town aligned

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm deathproof

Archived