STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

They both are most likely town or whicker is the scum. 

Orca has claimed a role that appears to have an energy vest (bulletproof vest).  This fits with last game where a few people had then and I had a role where I could hand them out to people. 

Whicker is claiming outright deathproof as town which is so OP it is almost a gaurantee that it is a lie.  It would mean town has at least one player to survive to the end no matter what.  It doesn't fit with the balance of the game imo

It'd be one thing if it was just handing out vests to others, but it'd be a weird combo with the claimed lightning rod thing.  Basically just a walking sponge with no real risk?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

It is defensive. I attack with all I’ve got and defend with all I’ve got

fair, i believe you fwiw

i don't think you or orca are the right calls rn

people are being called out, come to defend themselves. then get called liars, lol. i don't even think raves is mafia either, it would be too unlikely of a situation for him to be in. 

people like matts, sirA, mwil, etc need to be talked about more than the good people fighting each other. 

4 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

It'd be one thing if it was just handing out vests to others, but it'd be a weird combo with the claimed lightning rod thing.  Basically just a walking sponge with no real risk?

Tug boat gets it

VC

Raves - 7 - Whicker, Malfatron, [Raves], Ragnarok, VikeManDan, pwny, Mwil23

Mwil23 - 2 - The Orca, carl_sjunior

Whicker - 3 - bcb1213, Pickle Rick, Counselor

Orca - 2 - kingseanjohn, Tugboat

No Lynch - 1 - swoosh

Malfatron - 1 - Matts

Bcb1213 - 1 - gopherwrestler

7 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

@TheKillerNacho can you update the op with the order of moves 

I already posted in the OP as much as I wish to share regarding night priority:

Night actions and items do have a certain priority assigned, but the details of this will not be revealed during the course of play (although like TNG mafia, the notion that "anything that can be assumed to happen at the same time does" is a core principal).

The mechanics are virtually identical to TNG mafia, however.

Archived