Prospects to keep an eye on

indifference

39 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

I can't believe Hellaire is projected in the 2nd. We gotta get him. That's just great value. I'd rather get an OT with the 2nd rounder, but, hate to pass on a guy like that. 

There's a mess of good RBs this year. Gotta think most of them go in the second and third like last year.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Bowles is a secondary guy at his core and apparently Dixon was competing with Whitehead for SS.  They only invested a 3rd into Edwards.  If he only progresses to back up.and special teamer, certainly not a bust pick.   I do like Niang from TCU at tackle if tbey miss the run in the first rd for tackle.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

There's a mess of good RBs this year. Gotta think most of them go in the second and third like last year.

Supposedly he can do it all too. And was described as the heart and soul of the offense. A RB like that with the rest of these weapons. Holy **** I don't care who's at QB. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

With the rumors of David Johnson being cut, i dont know how high RB will be valued here. I think we will make a serious run at him if he is cut. Granted a ton of our needs will change come draft time, but i just dont see us taking a RB early this year. 

Hopefully BA's loyalty doesn't stop him from seeing DJ (now) isn't the same as DJ from three or four years ago.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CHOMP_CHOMP said:

With the rumors of David Johnson being cut, i dont know how high RB will be valued here. I think we will make a serious run at him if he is cut. Granted a ton of our needs will change come draft time, but i just dont see us taking a RB early this year. 

Definitely a luxury pick, low on the list of the position needs. But, it would be nice to have more of a balanced attack of running and passing. Though an improved line would help with the run game too obviously. 

11 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Definitely a luxury pick, low on the list of the position needs. But, it would be nice to have more of a balanced attack of running and passing. Though an improved line would help with the run game too obviously. 

See, thats the way i feel. This team was built opposite and from the outside in, in my opinion. But now we are in the position to build up those trenches. If we draft anything other than OL or front 7 in the first 3 rounds, i think i will be disappointed. Minus Eason falling all the way to us at 46. I think he would be worth the gamble at that point.