Bob Wylie throws some shade

hornbybrown

Sorry don’t know how to post links, but Wylie did a interview were he puts down our improvements in offence all to the QB coach And not Freddie last year. Also implies that Freddie got the HC job over Williams because Freddie won’t challenge Dorsey like Williams would of.

I’m going to put it down to sour grapes over finding from his daughter that he got fired, which if true does suck

• Like 1

yeah he said the offense was amazing because of Zamp and not Freddie. If Zamp was this great offensive mind, how the hell was he fired as OC the previous year with Cincy and didnt score a single TD in his 8 lone quarters as an OC, when he has Dalton, Mixon, Gio, Green,???

OL never looked great under him. OL only looked good when blocking schemes and offensive scheme in general changed. No player greatly improved under his coaching. He is only known for his damn gut

• Like 1

8 hours ago, buno67 said:

He is only known for his damn gut

And don't forget how how loves to stretch.....

And I agree - his recent comments don't put him in a good light. He may have just burned his last bridge if he ever hopes to get back in the NFL. I mean, sorry Bob, but James Campen is on staff now; and LT Greg Robinson has performed better now than at any time in his NFL career.

I would say that is how you define "upgrade".

Edited by brooks1957