All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

6 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

So are we buying this Pittsburgh beat writer saying AB has gone "radio silent" on Raiders? He may have an axe to grind so who knows,  all I know is that this offseason has been brutal.

I was going to post the tweet but it does feel like  axe to grind territory. I really wish they could get some practice time together.

The media is just LOVING this story and using it to fuel the "the Raiders made a big mistake" storyline. 

If this was happening with any other organization, it'd be an afterthought. These people want so badly to see Gruden fail. They need it in their lives. It's sad that our media coverage, even in sports is so sensationalized. 

They will be picked Gruden apart for the next decade. Crazy how much real estate Gruden takes up in these peoples heads.

Wouldn’t believe what a media member in Pittsburgh says. No way he could really know what is goin on all the way from Pittsburgh. If that came from Vic or the guy covers the Raiders for Vegas I would believe it. 

When I saw that tweet I didn’t recognize his name and immediately looked at his location and laughed. 

Hopefully AB injury is not serious. I don’t want to overact on it and hope he’s back for week 1. But this is a bonehead injury. 

Edited by agarcia34

8 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

Now Michael Silver is throwing a bunch of negative AB stuff out there. 

The word is now that AB will quit football unless he can wear the helmet he prefers.  Hopefully he gets his way.... 

I'm not sure what to make of all of this.  The dude is one of the best WR's in the game and I highly doubt he walks away from 15 million a year.

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

The media is just LOVING this story and using it to fuel the "the Raiders made a big mistake" storyline. 

If this was happening with any other organization, it'd be an afterthought. These people want so badly to see Gruden fail. They need it in their lives. It's sad that our media coverage, even in sports is so sensationalized. 

They will be picked Gruden apart for the next decade. Crazy how much real estate Gruden takes up in these peoples heads.

Or maybe brown is a super diva making negative headlines all the time and negative headlines or friction headlines gets clicks. Stop pretending this is a raider thing. Baker yelling at Beckham was a big story a few weeks ago. Like qbs dont yell at wrs all the time. But it was obj so it was a big deal. 

26 minutes ago, NJ Raider said:

Now Michael Silver is throwing a bunch of negative AB stuff out there. 

Dude always hates on us and then says he's a fan when we're good. I don't like calling media members haters but Silver makes it difficult in particular. Cannot stand him.

2 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Dude always hates on us and then says he's a fan when we're good. I don't like calling media members haters but Silver makes it difficult in particular. Cannot stand him.

Silver ain't the only one though. 

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Or maybe brown is a super diva making negative headlines all the time and negative headlines or friction headlines gets clicks. Stop pretending this is a raider thing. Baker yelling at Beckham was a big story a few weeks ago. Like qbs dont yell at wrs all the time. But it was obj so it was a big deal. 

I think its both. Media loves to talk Raiders either positively or negatively (like the Lakers). Same thing for Gruden. So it gets amplified. The Media and AB love each other so he kinda brings it on himself. Feel bad for him though -- if the frostbite thing is true then its possible his career might be over due to the dumbest of mistakes. That's a tough thing to go through