All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

He did this to himself though. He could have shut up, played football and built generational levels of wealth for his family. Instead, he pissed away 30 million dollars. Hope he's blackballed by the league now. It won't happen, but one can hope.

He really cost himself $30M guaranteed and potentially $55M overall because of a $54,000 fine. I wonder where he signs next, I can't image any good team would want to bring him into their locker room. 

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He really cost himself $30M guaranteed and potentially $55M overall because of a $54,000 fine. I wonder where he signs next, I can't image any good team would want to bring him into their locker room. 

Patriots may scoop him up. Belichick has created the kind of culture that keeps wayward guys in check. Gruden plainly has not.  

8 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Until he records an instagram live in their locker room 

That's the thing. I doubt he'd dare. And whatever contract he signs now will be for peanuts with nothing guaranteed if he pulls that crap. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Belichick has never dealt with a player 50% as crazy as AB.

Part of being a good GM is avoiding the ones that are uncontrollable. Gruden clearly overestimates his ability to handle problem characters. 

• Like 1

Just now, Giants4eva said:

So hes not playing.. like ever. LOL

He could’ve earned $55M over the next 3 years here, it just wasn’t guaranteed. That was the deal breaker for him. So I really can’t see him playing this year tbh. Unless another team is dumb enough to pay him.

Just now, Giants4eva said:

So hes not playing.. like ever. LOL

He could’ve earned $55M over the next 3 years here, it just wasn’t guaranteed. That was the deal breaker for him. So I really can’t see him playing this year tbh. Unless another team is dumb enough to pay him.

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

AB said he’s not playing without a big guaranteed contract. 

And you take AB at his word?

If he wants his career to continue he needs a cheap one year prove it deal. That's his only route to cashing in next season. 

A few million dollars and a chance at a ring or sit on your couch. Those may be his options.