All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

26 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

We'll see. But if the fine was only due to the Mayock situation, I blame the Raiders for foolishly believing they could have him play for the team after voiding his deal. 

Either way this is a freaking circus. Even Al Davis with his overhead projector would be baffled at this dysfunction. 

I think the fine was coming down the pipeline after the Mayock incident. His apology to the team had to happen whether they fined him or not. I understand it not making sense to you but both those things had to happen.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

I think the fine was coming down the pipeline after the Mayock incident. His apology to the team had to happen whether they fined him or not. I understand it not making sense to you but both those things had to happen.

The fine letter is even dated the same day as the mayock incident. But they wont let facts get in the way of defending AB. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I think AB NEVER planned to play for Oakland. Always wanted to sign with his own team. Dude didn’t play a snap of any camps. Always excuses. Get rid of him now. 

He won't be signing with anyone after this and who in their right mind would give him any guaranteed money now. He screwed himself.