All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

6 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

AB secretly records every phone call. Remember the one with him and Rosenhaus this offseason, now this. This is starting to be like creepy. Lol like he will do anything for content and clicks and to be in the news.

Isn’t that illegal? 

In Cali it’s a 2 person consent law.

for him to post this Gruden had to consent iirc

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

giphy.gif

Absolutely.  But it's hard because I'm in the "he's actually mentally unstable" clan.  Not as a joke.  Not kidding.  I actually believe there's something wrong  with him.  So I don't want to laugh and see the wheels completely fall off and sound like a jerk.  But at the same time, there's people around him who can help and he's not seeking any of it so it seems.  

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Gruden said he loved the video...

You’re kidding right? He was being sarcastic as heck. “That’s awesome” is a signature sarcastic Gruden response. He isn’t happy. Why would he ask AB “Do you wanna be a Raider or not”

Can’t believe you are still sticking up for him. 

7 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Bottom line, the Raiders young roster does not need an AB sideshow. You deal with an AB if you're one piece away from a Superbowl. The Raiders are not even close to being a playoff team.

Look at all the disstraction and antics of this man over the last 18 month. Pay him millions and put him on a bad team.... does that sound like a recipe success?

He will be a constant thorn in this organizations side all year. The better the stats, the more entitled he will become in all of this.

I predict a full scale nuclear AB explosion prior to week 10. Losses will be piling up, he won't be getting the looks, etc. and Mt. Big Chest will erupt. You don't know modern era Raider football if you think otherwise.

AB has an expiration date in fine print on his new helmet...... believe that.

If he compromises the players in the way that some of you have suggested, I will also want him gone.

I'm not completely unreasonable. I want to see it play out and see if all of this won't just work itself out. Winning solves everything (or at least so it seems).

Maybe it's the optimist in me not wanting to see another 4-12 garbage team (probably).