All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

When he argues with Gruden in practices and resolves it a day later, the whole organization is going to burn down or what? 

I realize you're being flippant, but that isn't the point. The point is, keeping him around and paying him this money basically shows its okay to blow up like that and continually put yourself above the team and keep doing stupid crap as he has been.  Which will likely become a distraction. Its rewarding bad behavior. This isn't the time to go full "Just Win Baby", but they are anyway. Which means they better win.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Unless the Raiders get to the playoffs, his stats will be meaningless. And his drama will only intensify.

Antonio Brown Press Conference after missing playoffs

Well you see, I only had 20 targets a game. Need more than that. Gotta get us a QB who appreciates. This is a business. Me and DC were never friends. Float like a butterfly, sting like AB.

• Like 2

Bottom line, the Raiders young roster does not need an AB sideshow. You deal with an AB if you're one piece away from a Superbowl. The Raiders are not even close to being a playoff team.

Look at all the disstraction and antics of this man over the last 18 month. Pay him millions and put him on a bad team.... does that sound like a recipe success?

He will be a constant thorn in this organizations side all year. The better the stats, the more entitled he will become in all of this.

I predict a full scale nuclear AB explosion prior to week 10. Losses will be piling up, he won't be getting the looks, etc. and Mt. Big Chest will erupt. You don't know modern era Raider football if you think otherwise.

AB has an expiration date in fine print on his new helmet...... believe that.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Well you see, I only had 20 targets a game. Need more than that. Gotta get us a QB who appreciates. This is a business. Me and DC were never friends. Float like a butterfly, sting like AB.

Call god! 

5 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I fully believe the “Carr and I were never friends” is coming this off season. I’d even bet money on it. 

6 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Antonio Brown Press Conference after losing to Broncos

Well you see, I only had 20 targets this game. Need more than that. Gotta get us a QB who appreciates. This is a business. Me and DC were never friends. Float like a butterfly, sting like AB.

Fixed it for you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

There was no specifics about any of the incidents. I’m telling you now, a judge will laugh at that being an admission of guilt. 

The press conference was not an apology.  He said "Earlier today I apologized..."  He was just talking about the apology.  I am talking about the apology he gave to everyone with the captains supposedly standing next to him.  If it is the same as that twitter video then I am sure he would still be getting suspended.  I am sure he was told that he owed Mayock a specific apology in front of the team.  A judge may still except that.  If you get in a car accident and say you are sorry to another motorist involved it is admittance of guilt.  You do not need to give any specifics.

Hard Knocks should of just been Now to Week 5

” Hard Knocks with Antonio Brown,

featuring the Oakland Raiders”.

You will see AB almost attack Mike Mayock,

call out Carr after Week 1 saying they were never friends. 

Push the OC in Week 2. 

Post a LOL comment at Jujus 0 catch box score while the Raiders are 0-3

During Week 5 he knocks out Jon Gruden cold during a game and tackles Carr, putting him on IR for the year after tearing Carrs ACL. 

AB is released and he decides to retire from the league. 

In February Antonio Brown signs with the XFL under the condition it is renamed “The XFL, featuring Antonio Brown”. 

1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

I realize you're being flippant, but that isn't the point. The point is, keeping him around and paying him this money basically shows its okay to blow up like that and continually put yourself above the team and keep doing stupid crap as he has been.  Which will likely become a distraction. Its rewarding bad behavior. This isn't the time to go full "Just Win Baby", but they are anyway. Which means they better win.

It shows it's okay to blow up IF you're a HOF level talent, in the prime of your career, on the most productive streak in the history of football. If JJ Nelson did it, he'd be gone immediately. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Unless the Raiders get to the playoffs, his stats will be meaningless. And his drama will only intensify.

Having an elite HOF talent is usually pretty helpful when you're trying to win games. Maybe that's one of the reasons the Steelers averaged 12 wins per year during his time there... 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Having an elite HOF talent is usually pretty helpful when you're trying to win games. Maybe that's one of the reasons the Steelers averaged 12 wins per year during his time there... 

Browns brain hadn’t deteriorated this much those years. This started the end of last year and his mental state gets worse every day. 

And winning games is useless unless you make the playoffs. We’re gonna give Brown 15M and act like he runs the franchise to try to go 8-8? C’mon man. Have some self respect. 

This occurrence is disturbing to many on this site but the drama amongst the posters is over the top.  All of us don't really know what happened but are passing judgment.  I posted earlier this morning after hearing what I believe was Casserly say that considering what AB has done from the start of camp the Raiders still have the right to have him default on his contract if he has more issues and is suspended down the road.  He was talking about the guaranteed money.