All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

Raiders doing the right thing here. I'm proud of them for that. We can't commit to this problem long-term. 

Frankly I see AB's side at this point. Guaranteed money is what these guys are all about and he now has none. He dug his own grave.

Proud of how the players have handled this whole situation. Let's go to work with these 52.

He has appeared to need a mental health evaluation at least since he allegedly threw multiple pieces of furniture and various home furnishings from a 14th floor balcony. That was 17 months ago.

It's easy to be upset with both the player and the organization. I am too. But this whole situation is also just very sad. A uniquely talented player who has been so entertaining to watch play football for several years appears deeply unwell and is self-destructing. It's not been fun to watch.

AB is a flat out joke and has major issues.  I would love to see the suit up in the Silver and Black because we all know how much of a difference maker he can be on the field but are the headaches worth it.

I have a hard time believing that he shows up with no guaranteed money and plays on a week to week contract.  Guaranteed money is what these players strive for.  

The next 24 hours will be interesting,..

You know what, I take it back. Don’t release him, why should he get to go to another team. Suspend him two games and then see if he shows up for work with no guarantees. 

He only has two options:

1) Retire

2) Play with no guarantees

We basically can make him retire.