All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

5 hours ago, TiberiusRising said:

Not saying it is right just saying it is what it is. You dont have to like each other to work with each other. 

Lets not pretend coaches dont do this on a daily basis. bleep why are running there, bleep bleep why are throwing there, bleep bleep why didnt you cover that guy. We all hear mic'd up, hard knocks etc. 

Do coaches threaten violence and call players racial slurs?

5 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Exactly. He's a top 3 WR right now. Do you think Gruden cares if fans are crying?

Hands down the offense is drastically better with AB on the field. He's not perfect by any means and needs to be looked after, but cutting him is a hilariously bad idea. 

Do the top two # 1’s threaten violence and call their GM’s racial slurs?

Let it all burn. Here’s what I’m hoping, i know it’s probably not going to happen but it where we are,  i want AB to succeed because football is a team sport and if he succeeds then the team will too. I don’t know if this will pan out but let’s be honest expectations where low this season. All of us knew that this season was a lame duck one with the Raiders actually wanting to be competitive once they got to Vegas. The schedule  is the most brutal in NFL history with them going almost two months without a home game. 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It shows it's okay to blow up IF you're a HOF level talent, in the prime of your career, on the most productive streak in the history of football. If JJ Nelson did it, he'd be gone immediately. 

It isn't just about this last incident. This is a set of incidents and a pattern of awful behavior, This is just the icing on the cake.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

So Brown posted this on his YouTube channel. It includes an excerpt of a recorded convo with Gruden, seemingly about this whole incident. 

Seriously wtf man just shut up already he has attended more videos than practices he’s not sorry and he made Gruden look like his lil b in this thing. Mad about being in the spotlight but he makes sm stuff like this.