South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

Day 113

I don't think we can take much more of this.  The killing seems to happen almost every night now.  We woke this morning to find 2 of the most unpopular scientists dead.  They were dragged out of their rooms and placed at the door to the outside.  The bodies were stacked one on top of the other and burned, so horribly burned.  It seems as though most of the scientists may be giving up, we have some that are holding on to reality.  They will have to fight the good fight, as I have been acquiescing to suggestions of the penguins that roam the halls now.  I had another scientist search the rooms to determine who was missing and most likely laying at the door.  The scientist came back with 3 needles and said that Dr. Whicker @Whicker and Dr. Orca @The Orca were no where to be found in the facility.  They are now presumed dead.   

@Whicker

@The Orca

Are dead. 

I also collected all of the information gathered from searching the facility and updated the grid.  The red squares show the areas that have been searched.  No PPPS suit was found again.

GRID-SEARCH-N3.png

D4 has officially begun.  N4 will be Friday at 10:00 pm est.