Packers Trade Elliot, Claim Chris Odom

deltarich87

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

You mean other than the DPOY caliber Matthews and pro bowl caliber Perry?

No he just flashed this potential at times especially during every preseason and at times during the regular season. You kept waiting for him to breakout and become the next Cameron Wake who was also a UDFA but never came to be.

I went to a couple Rams/Packers preseason games when the Rams were still here in STL.  I'll always remember Elliott for the 2014 game when he had three sacks in four plays.  I know it was the preseason.  I know it was against backups.  I know it was against the Rams.  But it was still an impressive feat.  Wish he could have put it together and had a greater impact in games that mattered, but I'll always remember him for that series.

article on new Packer, Chris Odom

http://www.packersnews.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/2017/09/13/chris-odom-brings-his-x-factor-packers-defense/662259001/?hootPostID=b36f2b1a27223209b4eea32e20770374

“Coming out of Arkansas State,” Quinn said, “we saw a pass rusher. He was one of those guys who was a ‘tweener-size guy. So he could play in a 3-4 front, he could play in a 4-3 front. We were really impressed just from the get-go on his pass-rush ability.”

Archived