The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m not dead set on anything. We haven’t even had night yet. I’m leaning towards Malf/Orca/Nacho right now but unsure.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

From 8 hours ago and flipping my vote several times after? 

I mean you listed him first 13 minutes ago. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why is dissecting the tone and how the issue of the vote and "hated"/competition aspects came about..."wrong" reasons?

What is wrong about it?

What is a "right" reason

Same here...what is a "right" reason....give an example if possible?

If I say that someone is behaving/playing in a manner that is scummy and lay out what those behaviors are, and they are scum...then I am right for the right reason.

I am right for the wrong reason if I say you are scum and you are scum, but dont justify it.

Right for right reason can also be nailing someone with a move.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

To be fair though, taking the Malf/MWil/Orca angle to the bank, but who knows what Nacho has going on.  Is he caught in the open like every game he plays as Mafia, or is he OP Town intent on killing himself?

I've been Mafia in like, one game on this site, not counting Dome's mini-mafia games. And I played by far the least aggressive game I've ever played and wasn't lynched until one of the final days (Marvel mafia). The two other times I was "scum" I was third party. One of which I nearly won despite being outted day 2 (gopher's world), and the other was the Criminal Minds mafia which yeah, I did play poorly that game.

But frankly people thinking they know my meta as mafia at this point are funny.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

If I say that someone is behaving/playing in a manner that is scummy and lay out what those behaviors are, and they are scum...then I am right for the right reason.

I am right for the wrong reason if I say you are scum and you are scum, but dont justify it.

Right for right reason can also be nailing someone with a move.

7 hours ago, The Orca said:

The above is what I was looking for Mwil. You came out and said which contest you lost and a confidence tone of all game for the vote. After your post Nacho says he believes it's all game, which is a tone that I believe is scared. You are owning the vote and he is playing scared with it. The added vote would be a detriment to scum if scum had it and I believe Nacho is tiptoeing for this reason, whereas you are loose and unwaivered by it imo

So this post will mean I am right for the right reasons?

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Don’t get smart you ******* piece of fish.

Day 1 and you are already implying/saying I'm scum. The good ol' days

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I mean you listed him first 13 minutes ago. 

.He was one of three I named, yes. I also said "leaning". That's a pretty strong verb for "I think" or "Right now, this is what I am reading based upon the information I have".

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The fact that you fos me clears me tbh

I'm unsure of what FOS means.