The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

The group surrounded @bcb1213.

She smiled and cracked her knuckles “You don't really know a woman until you've had a strong drink and a fistfight with her.”

The group fist fought her to death. 

Uthgerd is dead. She was Whiterun Aligned (Green text)!

Moves due at 10pm EST!

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

But the extra drink token goes random.  

Not that it matters since tomorrow is LyLo if bcb is Town.

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

You’re an Orc.

Touch seemingly doesn’t count.

That’s 8.  If bcb is Town, that’s 7.  

Assume Erik recruited every night.  They lost Belethor.  There is one original, plus 3.  That’s 4.

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

This is just belligerent rambling.  And if you’re Town and think bcb is Town, then you willfully just ended the game or put it into LyLo because you have a crackpot theory about me.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

If you all thought I was Cult leader, and preventing Touch from coming back, why the **** did VMD and Orca lynch bcb?  They don’t actually believe it, it’s useful bull**** for them.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Are you expecting to die?  Or, do you know the game is over because bcb and I are both not Erik? lol

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

I stand by the bcb angle.  But if it’s wrong, I’m pretty sure we just lost.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, or you know: bcb is Town, everyone knows VMD is scum, so you let him take your spot.  I still hammer, so we missed on a 2/3 chance for scum between Carl/VMD/bcb, and you’re left on the high ground to pontificate about me some more.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

The thing is that bcb isn’t Town.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, I mean, that’s the point.  Especially since you told him to do it in your chat with bcb.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Malf, be real with me, game is over if you’ve been recruited because we know bcb recruited you from your late night spew.

Did bcb recruit you?

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

My one hesitation is bcb’s role sounds like one built in to keep Town alive and fighting in what could become a cult rumble.  But, also, doesn’t make sense because basically Town is gone in 3 days if Cult recruits well, or motivated or anything.  So, bcb’s role is just “lol you lose” in most cases.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’m down for bcb.  Any objections?

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, do we go with forced reasonability from the unknown Carl, lolafkscum in bcb, or lolplzkillme VMD?

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

One of Bcb or Carl, 100% the recruiter, and the other is lolTown, imo.  VMD is just asking to die, so he’s the recruit.  Bcb’s claim sucks, but Carl hasn’t.  So, there’s the easy choice, boys.

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

It’s Bcb.  He’s letting this implode from the sideline.

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

It’s Bcb, Malf’s back and forth with bcb does it for me.

Swag 

Swag

Swag

Swag

Swag