The Skyrim Amateur Wrestling League! - Day 8 end 6pm EST

Dome

14 minutes ago, Dome said:

A woman leather armor jumped in from the balcony! She picked up a barrel and smashed it over @Danger's head!

Belethor screamed and collapsed! Several bottles of SKOOMA rolled out of his pocket!

Danger is dead! He was Erik the Slayer aligned!

Was Danger Belethor or Erik, OP has Belethor

Just now, Counselor said:

What should I know? I wasn’t visited or told any information. 

Ok I guess I'll just come out with it. I give out extra drink tokens. My role was randomized to you and Rags n1. I chose carl and swag N2 because they were the two who gave me "recaps". You should've received an extra drink token thing.

Just now, rackcs said:

Ok I guess I'll just come out with it. I give out extra drink tokens. My role was randomized to you and Rags n1. I chose carl and swag N2 because they were the two who gave me "recaps". You should've received an extra drink token thing.

Oh ****, you’re right.  I didn’t even make the connection.  I thought Dome messaged me informing of my free one each night, but he messaged me informing you of an extra.  Okay, my bad.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I mean, even if you omit that part, still doesn’t make sense.  

@bcb1213, if you know who Rick targeted, good time to claim that since he said it was Nacho last night.

But, I’m pretty sure I’m going after the group I just listed for the remainder, then if one flips something like the fan club whatever, then we can go axe crazy on people.

Lol he targeted you last night actually