Fantasy Thread

Humble_Beast

4 hours ago, dafreak said:

Need some insight into Waller, is he the real deal? Thinking of picking him up, looking for a lottery ticket. Currently have Hooper.

He'll be our starting TE and is uber athletic. Gruden's system gave Cook a career year so I could see Waller being a major surprise. 

Better Handcuff in full PPR 

D Henderson Rams 

J  Hill Ravens 

Would you draft Darrell Henderson for Justin Hill? I feel gurley should be good most of the year and Henderson didn’t look good all preseason. Malcolm Brown might be the back up... I just feel Ingram iffy and Hill is the better player. Better chance to start in a run heavy offense. Thoughts in ppr 

im loaded at rb: D Cook, Jacobs, Jones, Sanders, penny, Henderson 

58 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Better Handcuff in full PPR 

D Henderson Rams 

J  Hill Ravens 

Would you draft Darrell Henderson for Justin Hill? I feel gurley should be good most of the year and Henderson didn’t look good all preseason. Malcolm Brown might be the back up... I just feel Ingram iffy and Hill is the better player. Better chance to start in a run heavy offense. Thoughts in ppr 

im loaded at rb: D Cook, Jacobs, Jones, Sanders, penny, Henderson 

Loaded at RB yet none of those are true RB1s and huge gambles... it’s possible none of them even put up RB2 numbers. 

14 hours ago, FilmJunkie said:

Take Tj hockenson he shouldnt be on waivers grab him while you can

I added hopper. In a full ppr which one of the 3 tes you like the most 

Hooper

Hock 

Andrews 

I screwed up and dropped TJ. I regretted as soon as I did. I already had a sleeper I’m high on in Andrews. I don’t like carrying two TEs, but Andrews is a an unknown so I picked up hooper last night. Hooper had 71 catches, pro bowler and just 24, could take another step to all pro this year. Would you drop hooper for tj? There are a lot of mouths in Atlanta. I wouldn’t want to drop Andrews, I feel like he is this year Kittle. He was a top 5 te once Jackson became starter. They are both from the same rookie class and have that chemistry. Ravens WRs are still iffy and I see Lamar going to te a lot. 

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

I added hopper. In a full ppr which one of the 3 tes you like the most 

Hooper

Hock 

Andrews 

I screwed up and dropped TJ. I regretted as soon as I did. I already had a sleeper I’m high on in Andrews. I don’t like carrying two TEs, but Andrews is a an unknown so I picked up hooper last night. Hooper had 71 catches, pro bowler and just 24, could take another step to all pro this year. Would you drop hooper for tj? There are a lot of mouths in Atlanta. I wouldn’t want to drop Andrews, I feel like he is this year Kittle. He was a top 5 te once Jackson became starter. They are both from the same rookie class and have that chemistry. Ravens WRs are still iffy and I see Lamar going to te a lot. 

Hooper is the tight end you need to roll with 

• Like 1