Week "0" Gameday Thread: Miami vs #8 Florida; Arizona vs Hawaii

naptownskinsfan

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

we're really missing jaquan. amari carter missed toney on the TD twice. quan would've gotten him down first try.

Yea the secondary outside Bandy is all new. On top of Derrick Smith and Nigel Bethel transferring, Bolden ruled ineligible, and Ivey getting suspended, the secondary is suspect. Front 7 is going to have to get more pressure in the 2nd half and make tackles. 

1 minute ago, DirtyDez said:

David Pollack was clearly on roids in college.  Look at the difference in head size.  

Head looks the same, he was just carrying more weight then so it showed in his face. Plus, that picture from college is much closer to the camera so the head shots aren't proportionate. 

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yea the secondary outside Bandy is all new. On top of Derrick Smith and Nigel Bethel transferring, Bolden ruled ineligible, and Ivey getting suspended, the secondary is suspect. Front 7 is going to have to get more pressure in the 2nd half and make tackles. 

when it looked like bandy got injured on like the 2nd defensive play i had to fight the urge to turn the game off lol we're so goddamn thin at CB

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Head looks the same, he was just carrying more weight then so it showed in his face. Plus, that picture from college is much closer to the camera so the head shots aren't proportionate. 

CXga6NoWYAAAOZc.jpg

That’s a pretty big transformation but good for him.  Reminds me of Alan Faneca.  

AlanFaneca_l2c4cvts_zp3t8kmn.jpg

1 minute ago, DirtyDez said:

That’s a pretty big transformation but good for him. 

I mean, he looks the same. It just looks like extra weight. He had huge shoulders and was stocky as ****. I don't think he was on roids. I just think he looked more bulldogish carrying that weight. IIRC, he played at almost 260 lbs at 6'2". Now he looks like he's barely pushing 200.

Archived