2019 Roster Injury Tracker

DreamKid

On 10/20/2019 at 10:09 PM, AngusMcFife said:

If we have Humphries, Peters, Carr, and Smith, that's a really nice CB corps. Each has different skills, too. Humphries is the elite lock down player, Peters is the play-making ball hawk, Smith is the prototypical press-man CB, and Carr is the savvy vet. 

dude lol 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Can someone explain the hype behind Iman Marshall to me?

Where is he being hyped? On twitter or something? The dude barely played in the preseason. I'm happy just because it gives us another option/body at the position for depth purposes, can't speak to what others are hyping him up for. Ideally, he won't have to play a down for us.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Where is he being hyped? On twitter or something? The dude barely played in the preseason. I'm happy just because it gives us another option/body at the position for depth purposes, can't speak to what others are hyping him up for. Ideally, he won't have to play a down for us.

If he won't play a down, why are people acting like we're gaining anything with him coming off of IR? I just don't really understand it lol

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I just don't really understand it lol

You don't understand the concept of us enjoying more depth at the position?...

Injuries have already hit us hard at position. Should another wave come, god forbid, it will be great to have another option that knows the system.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

If he won't play a down, why are people acting like we're gaining anything with him coming off of IR? I just don't really understand it lol

It’s simple. If we never have to see Anthony Averrett in the lineup again and we can upgrade Maurice Canady with more speed and similar size... than it only makes sense that this could be a good move. Especially if Marshall can be a special teams contributor.

26 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

It’s simple. If we never have to see Anthony Averrett in the lineup again and we can upgrade Maurice Canady with more speed and similar size... than it only makes sense that this could be a good move. Especially if Marshall can be a special teams contributor.

That assumes that Iman is better than either Averrett or Canady, and that isn't a given

10 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Without knowing anything about Marshall or how good or not good he will be in this league, I'll say this: anything that keeps Anthony Averret off the field is a good move in my book! xD

13 hours ago, DreamKid said:

You don't understand the concept of us enjoying more depth at the position?...

Injuries have already hit us hard at position. Should another wave come, god forbid, it will be great to have another option that knows the system.

No, I just feel like people are expecting him to make an impact or something. I've never seen the dude do, like, anything. But you're right having an extra body can't hurt, I guess?

10 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

We gain a body at CB that was good enough to be drafted. You need as much depth as possible at CB.

So was Anthony Averett.