Carolina v 49ers, week 1 GDT: Football is Back!

Forge

Which newcomer are you looking forward to play his first game most  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which newcomer are you looking forward to play his first game most

• Solomon Thomas
    • Reuben Foster
    • Marquise Goodwin
    • Pierre Garcon
    • George Kittle
    • Robbie Gould...because kickers are people too

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Kizer doesn't look too bad. Sure he is holding on to the ball too long, but doesn't look overwhelmed. 

I thought he struggle against steelers d but like you said otherwise holding on the ball hasnt played too bad

Then again steelers so far have looked average i thought this game would be over by half time

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

I think it's Mostert for KR/Taylor for PR. 

The 'depth chart' they released was why I assumed Bolden would be inactive. I would have to think that if Bolden was going to be active, he'd be on the top of both of those positions. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

The 'depth chart' they released was why I assumed Bolden would be inactive. I would have to think that if Bolden was going to be active, he'd be on the top of both of those positions. 

Sure, but Bourne was no more involved on Special Teams and just as low on the depth chart. 

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

With Jerome active - I wonder if he or Tartt will start. I had guessed that Tartt got the start in Game 3 of the preseason because Jerome would most likely be inactive on gamedays - if Ward is healthy. With Ward not playing, I wonder if Jerome gets the start. 

I hope so. I'd like to see Jerome get his shot and if he plays well, we have flexibility with Ward. Tartt isn't a fit there imo. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

Sure, but Bourne was no more involved on Special Teams and just as low on the depth chart. 

I know he was a gunner that last game against SD, perhaps that is more valuable as Taylor is more than serviceable as a punt returner. 

Archived