Roster cut downs

RaidersAreOne

When it comes down to it, if any of these guys that have been cut were to see meaningful snaps this season, then it probably means that things have gone south. Would be nice to get Rush and Doss on the practice squad, but I don’t think it’s devastating if they get snagged either. 

19 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Y'all are funny. Really fell in love with Doss and Rush. They were both undrafted and will both likely pass waivers and join the practice squad.

Exactly teams have their own guys they had in camp are wanting to get through waivers rather than worrying about picking up other teams guys at this point it hardly ever happens.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Exactly teams have their own guys they had in camp are wanting to get through waivers rather than worrying about picking up other teams guys at this point it hardly ever happens.

Plus the vets that get cut to. Rush will definitely make it through waivers. Not sure about doss

8 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I think James can be a useful cheap backup interior lineman. Basically a Jon feliciano type for the next 4 years. Who knows maybe he can develop into starter quality over the course of his rookie contract. By the time that happens, Hudson will be old 

I wonder if this means that Devey is gone? Or can we demote James to the practice squad when Richie comes back?