Trade Help

Motion

On 9/16/2019 at 11:17 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So my QBs are Big Ben and Winston, I’m dropping Ben and getting sick of Winston already 

Would you trade Josh Jacobs or David Montgomery for any of these QBs:

Aaron Rodgers

Dak Prescott

Tom Brady

Our league is 6pts for passing TDs and Non-PPR so these QBs are killing me. I have:

Zeke-the 2 rbs above-White-Murray

My WRs are great but they need a RB so I’ll start a WR in my flex every week:

Julio-Godwin-Fitz-Marquise

Anyone?

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm concerned about Jacob's groin injury

Also, I assume you'd rather have Rodgers...right?

idk if I trust Nagy to be smart with their offense yet. If they commit to running 60% of the time, then sure.

& Homerism aside, yes. Rodgers is pretty safe but thats if you expect Dak to turn back into a pumpkin.
That offense is absolutely rolling now and Green Bay's is....not quite there yet.

3 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

idk if I trust Nagy to be smart with their offense yet. If they commit to running 60% of the time, then sure.

& Homerism aside, yes. Rodgers is pretty safe but thats if you expect Dak to turn back into a pumpkin.
That offense is absolutely rolling now and Green Bay's is....not quite there yet.

I realize they are rolling but they played the Giants and Redskins while Rodgers played the Bears and Vikings. Also I dont love Dak's schedule down the stretch

He doesnt want Jacobs anyways because of the injury so a deal would be Monty for Dak or Monty for Rodgers 

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Interesting, curious why Jacobs is rated 11 points higher than Monty though

Yeah, I'm currently trying to figure out how it's calculated.

I think I'd be OK with Monty for ARod. Considering You'd have Zeke and a combo of Jacobs/White/Murray going forward it doesn't seem too far off.

1 minute ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Yeah, I'm currently trying to figure out how it's calculated.

I think I'd be OK with Monty for ARod. Considering You'd have Zeke and a combo of Jacobs/White/Murray going forward it doesn't seem too far off.

Yea, I think I have RB2 set and LOVE my flex options of Hollywood and Fitz for every week too. Just trying to piece together something. He's gone MIA right now. I'm wondering if he counters with Monty for Dak, if I can add in Ertz for Kelce and see if he bites

5 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Interesting, curious why Jacobs is rated 11 points higher than Monty though

To generate trade values, I combine Harris football (he was late this week) rankings with Fantasypro rankings and apply an algorithm I wrote based on historical values and trends. Next, I average these values with CBS and 4for4values (if applicable) to normalize across the industry. Lastly, I apply a PPR correction factor and create the 0.5 PPR values as well. I generated my functions by using historical data, Reddit Trade threads, and the Yahoo trade market. My goal was to look for crossover points in 1 for 1 player positional trades to generate tiers and normalize across positions. My goal is to incorporate as many sources and experts as possible to eliminate or minimize bias.

This guy is some sort of internet math wizard.

52 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So my QBs are Big Ben and Winston, I’m dropping Ben and getting sick of Winston already 

Would you trade Josh Jacobs or David Montgomery for any of these QBs:

Aaron Rodgers

Dak Prescott

Tom Brady

Our league is 6pts for passing TDs and Non-PPR so these QBs are killing me. I have:

Zeke-the 2 rbs above-White-Murray

My WRs are great but they need a RB so I’ll start a WR in my flex every week:

Julio-Godwin-Fitz-Hollywood

@holt_bruce81 thoughts? 

He accepted Montgomery for Aaron Rodgers, 6 pts for all TDs. 

3 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Non-PPR 12 team league.

I got an offer, I'd receive Mark Ingram and Alshon Jeffrey and I'll give Davante Adams.

I have Mixon, Singletary, Montgomery, Hyde, Royce Freeman and Devonta Freeman as RBs.

Adams, Hollywood, A.J. Green, Gallup and Robert Woods as my WR.

Should I do it?

Definitely not, in my opinion. 

• Like 1