Trade Help

Motion

14 hours ago, Forge said:

Thinking of offering something like John Ross for Austin Hooper. My TE situation is bad, and Hooper is his backup. My wide receivers are largely set with Evans, AB, Hilton. I have mclaurin, Hardman and mvs on the bench as well. I'm not sure that I buy this start either. Hooper should have a great floor in ppr. Problem is I don't know if I should be shooting higher

I think Ross is proving his worth more and more. I think you can shoot higher

• Like 1

So my QBs are Big Ben and Winston, I’m dropping Ben and getting sick of Winston already 

Would you trade Josh Jacobs or David Montgomery for any of these QBs:

Aaron Rodgers

Dak Prescott

Tom Brady

Our league is 6pts for passing TDs and Non-PPR so these QBs are killing me. I have:

Zeke-the 2 rbs above-White-Murray

My WRs are great but they need a RB so I’ll start a WR in my flex every week:

Julio-Godwin-Fitz-Marquise

8 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

What do you need? How many teams need a QB? How many teams are in the league?

12 team PPR, my skill positions are below.

WR: DeAndre Hopkins
WR: Tyler Lockett
WR: Tyrell Williams
WR: Allison
WR: AJ Green
RB: Fournette
RB: Singletary
RB: Mixon
RB: Guice
RB: Bernard

Another RB/WR I can be confident in flexing each week is probably my target.  

There's 4 or so teams I think that would be interested.  Brees, Ben, Cam, then maybe Goff owners.  

Edited by flyers0909

3 hours ago, flyers0909 said:

12 team PPR, my skill positions are below.

WR: DeAndre Hopkins
WR: Tyler Lockett
WR: Tyrell Williams
WR: Allison
WR: AJ Green
RB: Fournette
RB: Singletary
RB: Mixon
RB: Guice
RB: Bernard

Another RB/WR I can be confident in flexing each week is probably my target.  

There's 4 or so teams I think that would be interested.  Brees, Ben, Cam, then maybe Goff owners.  

I am in the exact same scenario (Watson/Hopkins owner with Jackon bench) and I think the play is to hold. My thinking is that Watson concerns me with injury risk due to his scrambling ability and terrible line and Jackson could similarly end up hurt just due to his scrambling ability (not to mention - this is the NFL and people who aren't mobile still get hurt e.g. Drew Brees, Roth, etc). You have an A+ QB situation and if you trade Watson, you are one injury or Jackson regression away from scraping waivers weekly. 

I also feel like people don't tend to value QBs as much (especially with Watson coming off a down game), so you won't get the value you want. Jackson is obviously the better trade bait (maybe packaging him with Mixon  or Singletary for a stud RB), but doesn't seem like you are inclined to do so. Maybe I'm wrong (I have been wrong a lot this year) and you can get a panicked owner to buy high, but I wouldn't be forcing a sale if the value wasn't in my favor.

17 minutes ago, TheGreatZepp said:

PPR. 

Trade away Kerryon Johnson and Brandon Cooks for Travis Kelce?

i usually don’t trade away running backs but have Chris Carson, McCaffrey and Ekeler as my starters + flex. VERNON Davis is my current TE

That's steep. What do your receivers look like? 

I'm just out there trying to peddle Sony Michel, John Ross, Mecole Hardman and some others. Hoping someone can bite on them. With Big Ben and Hunter Henry's injuries, I'm a little weak at both spots. Offered Ross for Josh Allen straight up (he's got a nice schedule the rest of the way), Ross + Michel for Travis Kelce (definite longshot, but he's got hooper and some holes at both rb depth and starting wide receiver...plus he's a bengals fan).  Offered Hardman in a trade  (package) to the Tyreke Hill owner who also has Joe Mixon. Unlikely, but we shall see. 

47 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's steep. What do your receivers look like? 

D.J. Moore

Brandon Cooks

Tyrell Williams

DeSean Jackson

Christian Kirk

Marquise Brown

Terry McLaurin

i can’t really trust Cooks in my lineup at this point with only 4-5 targets a game

RB’s are Carson, Ekeler, Kerryon Johnson and Christian McCaffrey

TE Vernon Davis

Owner with kelce also has Mark Andrews

Edited by TheGreatZepp

6 minutes ago, TheGreatZepp said:

D.J. Moore

Brandon Cooks

Tyrell Williams

DeSean Jackson

Christian Kirk

Marquise Brown

Terry McLaurin

i can’t really trust Cooks in my lineup at this point with only 4-5 targets a game

RB’s are Carson, Ekeler, Kerryon Johnson and Christian McCaffrey

TE Vernon Davis

Owner with kelce also has Mark Andrews

I'm okay with this, I think. Your net gain is significant. It helps that you just happen to have receivers that I really like ROS lol

I got offered TY Hilton for Kittle in a PPR league. I have kelce as my number one TE and there’s two flex spots here’s the rest of my skill positions

WR - Chris Godwin, Tyler Lockett, Tyrell Williams, Larry Fitzgerald, Mecole Hardman, DJ Moore

RB - Chubb, Freeman, Breida, cohen, and Chris Thompson

Was thinking of sending a counter offer of kittle and Cohen for Hilton and kerryon Johnson as he has him on the bench

22 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Half PPR 12 team, I have Zeke, Mixon, Mack and Carson. 

Should I do Carson + Jared Cook for Mark Andrews + AP? Sure I could find better deal if I wait to sell Carson or Mixon high, but 0-2, need to make moves.

Buying too high on Andrews for my taste. I'd also be more inclined to move Mixon than Carson.