Trade Help

Motion

55 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Only veto trades if collusion is involved. Anything else than that is actually what messes with the 'integrity' of a league IMO, you either give the owners the freedom to run their teams or you don't. 

Take that trade and run because if you turn it down that taco is gonna turn around and offer the same thing to someone else in your league for like Marlon Mack and Anthony Miller and the 'integrity of your league' is still gonna be messed up and you won't even be benefiting. 

A person can make dishonest trades regardless of another team being in collusion

Can I get some insight on this possible trade? My receivers are DHop, Adam Thieland, Robert Woods, Calvin Ridley and DJ Moore. My running backs are Joe Mixon, Derrius Guice, and Latavious Murray with David Njoku as my only TE.  I have a trade request for Odell, Will Fuller, Hunter Henry and Josh Jacobs for DHop, Thieland and Njoku. I don’t have faith in my RBs. Should I accept? Also my QB is Cousins. 

7 minutes ago, New Era Skins said:

Can I get some insight on this possible trade? My receivers are DHop, Adam Thieland, Robert Woods, Calvin Ridley and DJ Moore. My running backs are Joe Mixon, Derrius Guice, and Latavious Murray with David Njoku as my only TE.  I have a trade request for Odell, Will Fuller, Hunter Henry and Josh Jacobs for DHop, Thieland and Njoku. I don’t have faith in my RBs. Should I accept? Also my QB is Cousins. 

I wouldn't give up Nuk for anything other than the big 3 RBs imo.

See if you can get them to bite on Ridley for Jacobs straight up.

29 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I wouldn't give up Nuk for anything other than the big 3 RBs imo.

See if you can get them to bite on Ridley for Jacobs straight up.

Who would even consider that trade?  I would laugh and quickly decline Ridley for Jacobs straight up.  They went about 4 rounds apart in my draft last night.

I think the first trade is close.  Hopkins and Odell are close, Jacobs and Theilen are close, and the TE's are close.  Plus he gets a wild card in Fuller who is solid if he is ever healthy.  I would say it depends on your starting lineups.  I think Mixon and Guice are ok to start but I wouldn't weaken my top 2 WRs for a 3rd RB unless you can start all three.  If you have to start 3 WRs, I would look for a different trade for a lower/mid tier RB that you could get for Ridley or Ridley plus something.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Who would even consider that trade?  I would laugh and quickly decline Ridley for Jacobs straight up.  They went about 4 rounds apart in my draft last night.

I think the first trade is close.  Hopkins and Odell are close, Jacobs and Theilen are close, and the TE's are close.  Plus he gets a wild card in Fuller who is solid if he is ever healthy.  I would say it depends on your starting lineups.  I think Mixon and Guice are ok to start but I wouldn't weaken my top 2 WRs for a 3rd RB unless you can start all three.  If you have to start 3 WRs, I would look for a different trade for a lower/mid tier RB that you could get for Ridley or Ridley plus something.

🤷‍♂️

Someone earlier offered Aaron Jones for Miles Sanders and Jimmy G...

1 hour ago, New Era Skins said:

It's not a bad trade value wise, tbh. But I think you are taking on more risk with the new players (injuries to OBJ, Will Fuller for sure, Henry is also coming off an injury). Secondarily, I just don't know that you need to make a trade this big to really help you out, honestly. Look around your league, see who's deep at running back and thin at wide receiver. Offer Ridley or Moore for someone who has serviceable RB2 upside. Seriously, offer one of those guys for someone like James White if it's a ppr league. That's fine. Heck, I think you're perfectly fine if you can get someone like Tevin Coleman for an even lesser piece. But there are other ways to improve your roster without going this big and I don't know that this trade improves your roster all that much while you take a noticeable bump in injury risk. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, champ11 said:

.5 PPR ....

my current RB2 is Dion Lewis (yikes) and TE is Rudolph but just picked up Waller as an upside guy

would you trade David Johnson for Marlon Mack, Mark Ingram and OJ Howard ?

Curious how that happened. In my 10 team money league, Dion Lewis went undrafted. You either have to be the most stacked team in the league with regards to receivers and quarterbacks, or this is like a 16 team league? 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Curious how that happened. In my 10 team money league, Dion Lewis went undrafted. You either have to be the most stacked team in the league with regards to receivers and quarterbacks, or this is like a 16 team league? 

12 team league. Went to text in an auction draft and they auto bid David Johnson so I put like 150 bucks into OBJ/Hopkins/Johnson. So I pretty much got put on ice for like 20 minutes and definitely screwed up not prioritizing a second RB lol. WRs have Golladay and Kirk so it’s stacked. But yeah was incredibly hungover 

Dion is getting underrated tho. He was RB28 last year 

3 minutes ago, champ11 said:

12 team league. Went to text in an auction draft and they auto bid David Johnson so I put like 150 bucks into OBJ/Hopkins/Johnson. So I pretty much got put on ice for like 20 minutes and definitely screwed up not prioritizing a second RB lol. WRs have Golladay and Kirk so it’s stacked. But yeah was incredibly hungover 

Dion is getting underrated tho. He was RB28 last year 

The problem for me in the trade is that I don't particularly care for *any* of the players involved. I said it in another thread, but DJ was by far my least favorite first round pick this year because I thought he had the lowest floor. But I don't love Mack and Ingram (don't have a single share of either this season). Ingram has just always worried me. Now he's getting up there in age and I still don't know how the running game for Baltimore functions. Howard is fine, and that's addition, provided Arians doesn't go full Arians and forget he exists (which shouldn't happen since he's not calling plays). 

I get the merit for the trade. Typically, I'm not a huge fan of giving up quality for volume. I think you should aim lower. Look at guys that may not look the best optically (unsexy types), and trade one of your back end receivers. With Babytron, you may actually be able to get a solid return and that should solve your Rb2 problem. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

The problem for me in the trade is that I don't particularly care for *any* of the players involved. I said it in another thread, but DJ was by far my least favorite first round pick this year because I thought he had the lowest floor. But I don't love Mack and Ingram (don't have a single share of either this season). Ingram has just always worried me. Now he's getting up there in age and I still don't know how the running game for Baltimore functions. Howard is fine, and that's addition, provided Arians doesn't go full Arians and forget he exists (which shouldn't happen since he's not calling plays). 

I get the merit for the trade. Typically, I'm not a huge fan of giving up quality for volume. I think you should aim lower. Look at guys that may not look the best optically (unsexy types), and trade one of your back end receivers. With Babytron, you may actually be able to get a solid return and that should solve your Rb2 problem. 

Yeah that makes sense....appreciate the advice 

The AB mess crushes my fantasy team for the time being. May have to make a dreaded "star for depth" type trade and unload Saquon to make up for that selection of Brown. 

I'm not sure how long I want to wait in the AB drama to determine which way I want to go. I absolutely couldn't afford the loss of AB. He'll get suspended for a game, then maybe cut, maybe put on the exempt list, who knows. But I can't cut him yet, thats for sure. And even if he's cut by the raiders, someone like KC may still actually pick him up. So all I can do is hold on to him. In the meantime, I lose AB and his 100 receptions in favor of Dante Freaking Pettis (I do have TY Hilton as a wr3, but this is not the matchup to be playing him) on a team that already has flex and rb2 issues. Ugh. Very frustrating.