Trade Help

Motion

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, the trade I like there would probably revolve around Brandin Cooks for Aaron Jones. He's probably not going to take that deal straight up (though you never know), but you may be able to throw in an inconsequential piece (Breida has upside but more risk than Lewis, Lewis is likely to have the more consistent output season long if those were guys that interest him) to make that deal happen and I think that actually makes a good amount of sense for both teams

LOL I literally was about to post the exact same thing. Apparently we think very similarly.

Cooks for Jones seems to make more sense for both of you. Yeah, giving up Cooks kind of sucks, but the reality is that he will probably want more than Fuller to downgrade and honestly, I'm not sure how much better trading White makes your RB situation. Obviously Jones >> White, but you still have the problem of lack of depth. By trading Cooks, you address your RB situation and White is a wonderful depth piece. You may not be stacked at WR anymore, but Fuller is the same quality depth that White is and it balances your team nicely, while also fulfilling his needs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wondering if I should be trading for Tony Pollard. Non-PPR

He has Kittle and Mahomes so I’m just giving my Rb/wr

Zeke Jacobs, D.Monty, J.White, Murray, JJackson

Julio, Godwin, Robby, Fitz

Lets assume the trade is for Pollard only, is there a reasonable trade to be had?

Really depends on their team construct. 

In isolation, they are probably going to want more than Jackson due to you owning Zeke and the leverage they have. Giving up Murray is too much for a potential rental. I don't think they are going to be super intrigued by Fitz as most people want the best player in the deal and Fitz just isn't a real exciting name this year. This is a situation where you probably are going to have to add pieces on both sides of the deal to make it work. 

2 hours ago, Runaway Jim said:

Which pair would you rather have?

Kamara and Hunter Henry

or

Chubb and Kelce

Probably pretty fair on both sides. I'm not super high on Henry (or at least have concerns), so it would somewhat depend on the depth at TE available on your bench/waiver wire. If I take the Kamara side, I want a backup TE as an insurance policy. 

Obviously, Kamara is the best player, so I tend to lean that way naturally and I have questions regarding Chubb (Lots of targets in CLE, Potentially sharing time with Hunt at some point, Will CLE be CLE and fall apart, etc). That being said, you will gain a significant edge with Kelce, so it seems pretty fair across the board. 

Full ppr...we start 3rbs/3wrs/flex

I trade Fournette and Geronimo Allison

and get:

Mike Evans and Gio Bernard

(Current RBs are Mixon-Fournette-Kerryon Johnson-Montgomery-Latavius Murray....WRs are Amari Cooper/Robert Woods/Josh Gordon/Christian Kirk/Geronimo Allison/Davante Parker

What say you???

22 hours ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Full ppr...we start 3rbs/3wrs/flex

I trade Fournette and Geronimo Allison

and get:

Mike Evans and Gio Bernard

(Current RBs are Mixon-Fournette-Kerryon Johnson-Montgomery-Latavius Murray....WRs are Amari Cooper/Robert Woods/Josh Gordon/Christian Kirk/Geronimo Allison/Davante Parker

What say you???

Best player in this deal is Mike Evans. Fournette carries a ton of risk not just because that offense could be crap, but because he's a health risk as well. 

I don't love Allison - I think MVS is the guy to own on that team as the secondary receiver, and Gio will get carries / receptions and is a good handcuff for Mixon. 

I make this deal, especially because I'm somewhat big on Kerryon. Your RB depth will be a little tight, especially given Mixon / Gio are on the same team. I'd look around, see if you can make a deal for a depth bye week filler type player if you can (Nothing major, someone like Matt Breida. Maybe Hines / Samuels / Lewis. Something in that area). 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Best player in this deal is Mike Evans. Fournette carries a ton of risk not just because that offense could be crap, but because he's a health risk as well. 

I don't love Allison - I think MVS is the guy to own on that team as the secondary receiver, and Gio will get carries / receptions and is a good handcuff for Mixon. 

I make this deal, especially because I'm somewhat big on Kerryon. Your RB depth will be a little tight, especially given Mixon / Gio are on the same team. I'd look around, see if you can make a deal for a depth bye week filler type player if you can (Nothing major, someone like Matt Breida. Maybe Hines / Samuels / Lewis. Something in that area). 

Thanks for the response...I like Murray as my depth in that Ingram role(10-12 touches).

Coopers foot/ankle whatever deal is scaring me...those can last a whole season.

FWIW I already have a TB piece in Howard and Winston(double dipped late on Cam/Winston.

17 hours ago, Forge said:

Even though the offense might suck, it wasn't exactly great in 2017 and yet he is a lock for double digit TDs if he is healthy. The risk for LF is 90% injury

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Even though the offense might suck, it wasn't exactly great in 2017 and yet he is a lock for double digit TDs if he is healthy. The risk for LF is 90% injury

For sure. That offense is 1970's, Big 10,. 3 yards and a cloud of dust. He won't be efficient, but he should largely get his if he plays a full season, though I don't think that he will have Mike Evans level of production. 

28 minutes ago, Forge said:

For sure. That offense is 1970's, Big 10,. 3 yards and a cloud of dust. He won't be efficient, but he should largely get his if he plays a full season, though I don't think that he will have Mike Evans level of production. 

Oh agreed. I’m all about Mike Evans and he is better but was just saying LFs issue is health much moreso than how the offense will be. Think rookie Trent Richardson, could be horribly inefficient but you dont care if he averages 20-60-1 

1 hour ago, SimsZilla said:

person offered me a trade and i'm leaning no but it's close:

I get Miles Sanders, Cooper Kupp.

they get Mack and Davis

My team:

QB: Wentz, Newton

RB: CMC, Jones, Carson, Mack, Breida, Howard, Jackson

WR: JuJu, Hilton, Samuel, Davis

TE: Howard

I’d do it