Trade Help

Motion

9 hours ago, Forge said:

Are you guys just selling AB for pennies, or going to hold out? I'm starting to get low ball offers, but it's still something

omg hope you didn't sell him. I have AB in 2/2 leagues this year and held firm. Like Hilton, it's one of those situations where you don't want to sell super low. I even passed on Tyrell Williams + Miles Davis for AB + Sammy Watkins (although I was VERY tempted). Really glad I waited to see how things played out though.

Just now, Soggust said:

omg hope you didn't sell him. I have AB in 2/2 leagues this year and held firm. Like Hilton, it's one of those situations where you don't want to sell super low. I even passed on Tyrell Williams + Miles Davis for AB + Sammy Watkins (although I was VERY tempted). Really glad I waited to see how things played out though.

I held. May sell now, but I'd want close to full value

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I held. May sell now, but I'd want close to full value

I think that's reasonable. I think target share could be a legitimate concern with Edelman, Gordon, Michel, White and potentially even Gronk at some point this season. The flip side is that AB could legit be a top 1-5 WR with the Pats. If you can get a legit player, I could understand moving him, but glad to hear you didn't sell him for pennies on the dollar.

1 minute ago, Soggust said:

I think that's reasonable. I think target share could be a legitimate concern with Edelman, Gordon, Michel, White and potentially even Gronk at some point this season. The flip side is that AB could legit be a top 1-5 WR with the Pats. If you can get a legit player, I could understand moving him, but glad to hear you didn't sell him for pennies on the dollar.

Yeah, it was tempting for a second, just on the off chance that nobody was going to sign him. 

Combining the depth if the weapons the pats have along with the call control, non explosive offense is probably less than ideal for his statistical projections

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, it was tempting for a second, just on the off chance that nobody was going to sign him. 

Combining the depth if the weapons the pats have along with the call control, non explosive offense is probably less than ideal for his statistical projections

I definitely can see that, but the counter logic is that perhaps they were more ball control non-explosive because they didnt' have the weapons that they do now, right? We saw what happened in 07 (and even 08/09 as far as receivers stats are concerned) when they had the weapons around. They seem to get their stars the ball.

Just now, Soggust said:

I definitely can see that, but the counter logic is that perhaps they were more ball control non-explosive because they didnt' have the weapons that they do now, right? We saw what happened in 07 (and even 08/09 as far as receivers stats are concerned) when they had the weapons around. They seem to get their stars the ball.

My concern is Brady. I think he's one of the main reasons that the offensive evolved to what it did. The saints have done the same thing with Brees, who's been in the bottom third of the league in average depth of target for three years running. Now, brown could make them more explosive by virtue of RAC, but I don't think there actual play calling it scheme changes. 

• Like 1

On 9/4/2019 at 12:25 PM, holt_bruce81 said:

So...I just got offered this trade...

I trade: Kerryon Johnson, Will Fuller

I receive: Julio Jones

I decline this right? NOT because it's a bad trade. it's an absolute steal IMO. But for the integrity of the league that I'm the Commish of and just started this year. 

You were offered, I stress that.  You take it and run.  If nothing else, you force your league to vote in majority to veto the trade if they feel it shouldn't go through, but it wasn't like you were openly trying to fleece someone; they offered that trade to YOU.

Pats are a run 1st team. they don't want Brady throwing more then needed. Usage on Sony/White will be high, if there is an injury they have no problem giving reps to Harris/Berkhead

They like to control the game by running.

Edleman, Gordon take a value hit. Brown value hit will be hard as well. i prolly value Brown below Edleman and above Gordon, all at reduced values

Edited by CriminalMind
  • Like 1

.5 PPR, Trade offer : Damien Williams for Zach Ertz

Current team :

QB: Baker, Big Ben

RB: Carson, D. Williams, Brieda, Singletary, McCoy

WR: OBJ, JuJu, Brandin Cooks, Josh Gordon

TE: Vance McDonald

I feel like Ertz would be a huge upgrade over McDonald and having OBJ/Juju/Cooks/Ertz would be awesome. I'm a bills fan and really high on Singletary and think he could settle in as our "worst" skill player. 13+ points last week and should get more touches as the season goes on. thoughts??

38 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Current team :

I feel like Ertz would be a huge upgrade over McDonald and having OBJ/Juju/Cooks/Ertz would be awesome. I'm a bills fan and really high on Singletary and think he could settle in as our "worst" skill player. 13+ points last week and should get more touches as the season goes on. thoughts??

I'm making that trade without hesitation.  Shady seen 30% of week 1's snaps despite not knowing the playbook and being in KC for a week.  He also looked really, really good with those snaps.  IMO his time share is only going to get bigger.  You aren't getting more value than that if we start seeing more of a 50/50 split.  

McCoy could be scary in that offense if given the opportunity.  

Edited by SSG

55 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Current team :

I would be inclined to take that trade ... (the Ertz side).
I probably wouldn't have drafted Williams until the 4th ... so getting Ertz is a good trade off ... and you have McCoy as a bonus ... who could actually take the job away as the season continues.

9 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Here's my one team:

• Wilson
  • Hilton, Diggs, Tyrell Williams, Kupp, Landy, Sanders
  • McCaffrey, Aaron Jones, Mixon, Lindsay, Singletary
  • Hooper
  • Fairbairn
  • Baltimore

Should I trade Diggs or Kupp for Devonta Freeman?

I think your RBs are just fine. I'd hold onto your WR depth. DF didn't look great, but nobody on ATL really did.