Trade Help

Motion

22 minutes ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

Made two trades:

1. Marlon Mack and Marquis Brown for Amari Cooper and Kenny Golladay.

Which side won?

2. Joe Mixon for Stefon Diggs and Mark Andrews

Which side won this one?

Kind of hard to judge a trade when you don’t know the teams full roster. The First trade is tough, I like The Mack/Hollywood side slightly. And I like the Mixon side in the other one. 

7 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Kind of hard to judge a trade when you don’t know the teams full roster. The First trade is tough, I like The Mack/Hollywood side slightly. And I like the Mixon side in the other one. 

Yeah I feel you. I was initially trying to see if either side was at an advantage straight up.

12 team league, start 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, and a FLEX

Before both trades I have:

QB: Watson, Rivers

RB: Bell, Mack, Singletery, Gallman, Murray, Pollard

WR: K. Allen, Diggs, Hollywood, Kirk, C. Samuel

TE: Kelce, Andrews

Here are the trades again, bolded is who I'm giving away:

1. Marlon Mack and Marquis Brown for Amari Cooper and Kenny Golladay.

2. Joe Mixon for Stefon Diggs and Mark Andrews

20 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Then no I wouldn’t do it, I think Your team is good enough to where you can get by. 

Well, 44.5 pts this week with only Tyler Boyd left to go. Marlon Mack apparently got hurt now. I'm getting ravaged by injuries. 

So, that being said, if I can get him to add a RB, say Jordan Howard, to Keenan Allen, do I pull the trigger then?

Edited by beekay414

Would you trade Sammy Watkins and Jared Cook for Will Dissly and Marquise Goodwin? 

I lost Njoku so

My TE’s: Jared Cook, Dawson Knox, Dallas Goedart

My WR’s: Hopkins, Lockett, Watkins, Larry Fitz, Alshon, James Washington 

ppr dynasty 

Edited by EaglesPeteC

21 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Well, 44.5 pts this week with only Tyler Boyd left to go. Marlon Mack apparently got hurt now. I'm getting ravaged by injuries. 

So, that being said, if I can get him to add a RB, say Jordan Howard, to Keenan Allen, do I pull the trigger then?

I’d try and get a RB and add in your worst WR. I might try and aim higher than Howard though 

On 9/29/2019 at 9:29 PM, beekay414 said:

@Forge

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If you can add a receiver and he can add a running back, I think you do it for sure. But otherwise, I think you can absolutely take the deal as is. Allen for a hurt Barkley (who is probably out at least 5 more games) is a crazy good deal for you, and if your current roster can't tread the water, you make the deal. 

Don't make it if you are in dynasty/keeper

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

If you can add a receiver and he can add a running back, I think you do it for sure. But otherwise, I think you can absolutely take the deal as is. Allen for a hurt Barkley (who is probably out at least 5 more games) is a crazy good deal for you, and if your current roster can't tread the water, you make the deal. 

Don't make it if you are in dynasty/keeper

It's a yearly. I'm gonna try to get Keenan Allen and Jordan Howard. I know for a fact I can get Allen alone but I need RB depth bad. Otherwise, I'm starting waiver fodder week 6 and potentially next week if Mack is down.

I feel, if I hold on to him, I'm going down with the ship. Friggin' scored 49.5 points this week and 21+ of that was from Golladay lol.

Edited by beekay414

Just now, beekay414 said:

It's a yearly. I'm gonna try to get Keenan Allen and Jordan Howard. I know for a fact I can get Allen alone but I need RB depth bad. Otherwise, I'm starting waiver fodder week 6 and potentially next week if Mack is down.

I feel, if I hold on to him, I'm going down with the ship. Friggin' scored 49.5 points this week lol.

I'm in the same boat. My team has been destroyed by injuries. Barkley. Hilton. AB. Big Ben. Hunter Henry. Mclaurin went down this week. Just a non stop disaster. 

Running back wise, if look at mostert on the waiver wire (if Coleman doesn't come back for the niners), Ronald Jones is he's there, Jaylen Samuels, and in standard leagues, someone like gore / Hyde. Hines probably worth monitoring as well with the ankle injury in Mack, as is Wilkins