Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

So dropping the Cowboys defense for a speculative add, guys I’m looking at are...

1. Miles Boykin

2. JAWS

3. Dare

4. Chris Thompson 

5. Mecole Hardman 

6. John Brown

7. Chase Edmonds 

8. Ryquell Armstead 

- The first 5-6 listed interest me a lot more than the last 2 buy with Edmonds, I’m just curious to see that offense and what his role is in it. Are they really planning on trying to run 75+ plays a game? 

And with Armstead...it’s LF, everyone knows his injury history. 

16 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

So dropping the Cowboys defense for a speculative add, guys I’m looking at are...

1. Miles Boykin

2. JAWS

3. Dare

4. Chris Thompson 

5. Mecole Hardman 

6. John Brown

7. Chase Edmonds 

8. Ryquell Armstead 

- The first 5-6 listed interest me a lot more than the last 2 buy with Edmonds, I’m just curious to see that offense and what his role is in it. Are they really planning on trying to run 75+ plays a game? 

And with Armstead...it’s LF, everyone knows his injury history. 

Hardman i think

So I got my *** kicked on week 1 and I will have waiver 1 in my league.

This is my team right now:

QB: Baker Mayfield
RB: Joe Mixon (hurt), Devin Singletary, Devonta Freeman, David Montgomery and Carlos Hyde
WR: Davante Adams, Robert Woods, Coutland Sutton, A.J. Green and Corey Davis
TE: Austin Hooper and Noah Fant
K: Ka'imi Fairbairn
DEF: Broncos

Non-PPR league, who should I add? This are the options

RB: Malcolm Brown, Alexander Mattison, Giovanni Benard
WR: Marquise Brown, Michael Gallup, Terry McLaurin, D.J. Chark, A.J. Brown, John Ross, Phillip Dorsett

Edited by BowserBroncos

1 hour ago, BowserBroncos said:

RB: Joe Mixon (hurt), Devin Singletary, Devonta Freeman, David Montgomery and Carlos Hyde

WR: Marquise Brown, Michael Gallup, Terry McLaurin, D.J. Chark, A.J. Brown, John Ross, Phillip Dorsett

Man, its tough to give up #1 priority .. for the options.
If Mixon is seriously hurt ,,, ands its PPR .. I'll do Gio

• Like 1

Gallup + Gio. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CriminalMind said:

Man, its tough to give up #1 priority .. for the options.
If Mixon is seriously hurt ,,, ands its PPR .. I'll do Gio

I agree on the priority, but this league resets priorities every week according to standings....unless someone make a surprising drop I wont find anyone better.

From the time I posted this I got an trade offer for Courtland Sutton (receiving Ronald Jones).

I'm learning towards making that trade and trying to add a combo of Marquise/Gallup/Gio on waivers.

2 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I agree on the priority, but this league resets priorities every week according to standings....unless someone make a surprising drop I wont find anyone better.

From the time I psted this I got an trade offer for Courtland Sutton (receiving Ronald Jones).

I'm learning towards making that trade and trying to add a combo of Marquise/Gallup/Gio on waivers.

How is everyone rating the WRs?

I have: Terry McLaurin (potential positive game script) > Gallop > Marquise Brown (upside) > Hardman (upside if Hill injury is worse) > John Brown (reliable)

11 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

From the time I posted this I got an trade offer for Courtland Sutton (receiving Ronald Jones).

I don't particularly love Sutton (especially in ppr), but you may want to wait just until tonight to see what his usage looks like. Jones was impressive against hte 49ers, but he also was in a 3 headed monster of a running back committee where he got the fewest snaps out of the running backs (Jones had 22 vs Barber's 25 and Ogunbowale's 27). 

3 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

I have: Terry McLaurin (potential positive game script) > Gallop > Marquise Brown (upside) > Hardman (upside if Hill injury is worse) > John Brown (reliable)

It's difficult to rate WRs, specially in my league that is a Non-PPR league.

Brown had a great game, but was against the Dolphins.

Gallup had a great game, but against the Giants.

McLaurin had a great game, but we are really going to rely that Case Keenum stays hot?

8 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

I was a fan of Gallup coming into the season, and had him as a sleeper, so I have a lot of shares of him. I'd probably go - 

Gallup / Brown / McLaurin / Hollywood / Hardman (his position is Hill injury and usage)

• Like 1

It's difficult to rate WRs, specially in my league that is a Non-PPR league.

Brown had a great game, but was against the Dolphins.

Gallup had a great game, but against the Giants.

McLaurin had a great game, but we are really going to rely that Case Keenum stays hot?

Me specifically .. I'm going to rely on Washington trailing early and often to anyone .. and game script says they will be throwing.
In a 10-team league I'm looking for home-run, on bye weeks.

12-team 0.5 PPR keeper league. 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1FL/1DST/1K. I've never participated in FAAB but we made the switch this year; $100 budget. 

My WRs: Keenan Allen, Martez Valdes-Scantling, Geronimo Allison, and Mercole Hardman (I always go RB heavy). 

Trying to figure out how much I should bid for John Ross III and Terry McLaurin. Seems like I'll be competing with 2-3 teams for their services. I would be dropping Allison for one of them. 

3 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

12-team 0.5 PPR keeper league. 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1FL/1DST/1K. I've never participated in FAAB but we made the switch this year; $100 budget. 

My WRs: Keenan Allen, Martez Valdes-Scantling, Geronimo Allison, and Mercole Hardman (I always go RB heavy). 

Trying to figure out how much I should bid for John Ross III and Terry McLaurin. Seems like I'll be competing with 2-3 teams for their services. I would be dropping Allison for one of them. 

McLaurin. Ross will have a hard time doing what he did yesterday again. Won't be so many time Dalton will throw for 400+ yards, that Seattle secondary made Ross look amazing

3 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

McLaurin. Ross will have a hard time doing what he did yesterday again. Won't be so many time Dalton will throw for 400+ yards, that Seattle secondary made Ross look amazing

Thanks. What are you thinking in terms of bid amount given my WR situation? Again, I'm not privy to this despite playing fantasy for the past 15 years. I was thinking about $12, but then again my depth at the position is dreadful.