Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

McLaurin was my number one at first this week, but now I think I'm going to wait. I Think someone is going to jump on him, but now in weeks 2 & 3  he plays Dallas and Chicago. Maybe he has a decent game against Dallas, but likely won't against Chicago. Depends on how your league operates, but I Think I'm holding off now in my league as I am kind of expecting him to be back on the wire in 2 weeks after that chicago game and able to acquired at a much lower cost. 

That's a fair point. I think I'm going after Danny anyways.

7 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Dion Lewis is a drop in standard leagues right? 

all depends on the size of the league.  I am in a 14 team with 20 roster spots (no kicker).  He has value in a league like that, but probably not in a 12 team standard with 13-14 position player spots per team.

50 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

size of league.. who are your starters and how many playable RB/Flex spots

12 teams, $100 budget. Currently have $13 on him, dropping Dare, other moves are $1 for the Pats D and picking up Morstet on the 49ers but no $ on him

GHyRA93.png

Edited by skywindO2

better add? I'm looking upside 

John Ross or Hollywood?  also on waivers Larry Fitz and Desean. Desean always been hit or miss, and Larry will lose some targets to other emerging talent. 

why I like both

• ROSS- Zach Taylor going to air it out this year on offense, I see Ross as another Cooks for the Rams. unreal speed going shine this year
  • Hollywood- a young desean has that 99 speed. Ravens are so good with the run that defense have to focus on that aspect. also will work the TEs so Hollywood will be in favorable matchups 

my current roster

QB: Lamar

RB: K Johnson, A Jones, David Montgomery, Duke, Sanders, Guice

WR: Adams, Westbrook, AJ Green, Anthony Miller 

TE: Waller

think I'm going cut Miller for a waiver streamer at WR because of injuries, and open roster spot Hock/Hollywood/Ross  likely pickup be a bench player don't see a WR better than Dedee so kinda looking for home run at WR