Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@MWil23

Try to keep your story straight and not change it every 4 pages...it was like a mini Swag making stuff up lol. I was really thrown off at that point

It literally drew out Vikeman, sloppy, and gave me a read on Counselor and Touch while confirming Whicker and Malf as town. Sorry you didn’t see it the same.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Rack, please give me my JVP

Nah, there was much, much worse going on

21 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Just going to leave this here...

Nobody gets credit for figuring it out at the very end when all of the roles were out in the open except for scum's

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Awesome...so the game was rigged and I was right about Swag lmao. Wrong person converting him though 

Dont ever let a modkilled person back into the game....like ever imo...so wrong

Game wasn't rigged. The flavor of scum's revive was they could revive anyone suspended but not anyone killed. When I modkilled swag I just went with him being suspended as a default. Then when mafia talked about reviving him I realized that I should've flavored his death as "expelled" or something. But it was too late and I didn't think it was fair to scum at that point. Besides, this wasn't even the worst modkill in the games I've hosted. 

• Like 2

Just now, rackcs said:

Nah, there was much, much worse going on

Nobody gets credit for figuring it out at the very end when all of the roles were out in the open except for scum's

Game wasn't rigged. The flavor of scum's revive was they could revive anyone suspended but not anyone killed. When I modkilled swag I just went with him being suspended as a default. Then when mafia talked about reviving him I realized that I should've flavored his death as "expelled" or something. But it was too late and I didn't think it was fair to scum at that point. Besides, this wasn't even the worst modkill in the games I've hosted. 

Not even close. Rigged and shady. Modkilled and allowed back in as mafia is bull****...period 

He posted his PM...everyone but me just gave him a pass as civ when he came back and woudnt believe it is my guess. Its bull **** period. Being allowed back is the problem...and being allowed back as mafia is even worse

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Not even close. Rigged and shady. Modkilled and allowed back in as mafia is bull****...period 

He posted his PM...everyone but me just gave him a pass as civ when he came back and woudnt believe it is my guess. Its bull **** period. Being allowed back is the problem...and being allowed back as mafia is even worse

No initially but once you let Swag back it was over. If he didnt post his PM ok...but that's bull

Edited by The Orca
  • Like 1